The Student Room Group

Changing my surname - any suggestions that go with Misha?

Preferably a posh and high-class surname. Nothing too snobby and something that flows with Misha since I can't find a perfect match myself. French ones are also lovely. I'm a girl btw.

(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Joestar or Uzumaki plz
(edited 5 years ago)
What like naruto uzumaki ? lol
Original post by Zasty
Joestar or Uzumaki plz
Reply 3
It's your name, it's part of your identity. I'm not being mean, but I think you need to choose one for yourself and not ask strangers on the internet.
Olajunti
Reply 5
Andbear
And that's ur opinion which I respect, I've already had a long look for names so am merely asking for suggestions - there's no harm being done here lol
Original post by Nahaha
It's your name, it's part of your identity. I'm not being mean, but I think you need to choose one for yourself and not ask strangers on the internet.
Original post by Ahad27
Andbear

Haven't heard of this one - it's nice x
Reply 8
Martin
Paul
Original post by adamantacademic8
Olajunti

That surname sounds familiar to me... I can't remember where I've heard it from.... KSI??
Simpson
Reply 12
Barton
Original post by faiima
Barton

Like the actress Mischa Barton right?
Reply 14
Original post by mishi.berries44
Like the actress Mischa Barton right?

yeah :tongue:
OMG MY NAMES MISHA TOO !!! IM ALSO A GIRL, this is so cool, i love meeting other people with the same name as me!
Original post by medicinemaniac
OMG MY NAMES MISHA TOO !!! IM ALSO A GIRL, this is so cool, i love meeting other people with the same name as me!

Hahaha it's pretty cool - honestly never met another female Misha before :tongue:
Original post by faiima
yeah :tongue:

Love her in the lost and delirious movie x
Why do you want to change your name?
Original post by AzureCeleste
Why do you want to change your name?

Throughout my childhood upbringing I've had an abusive experience and considering I'm moving onto adulthood now I'm moving away from the toxicity so need something to make me feel a little more independant.

My first name also sounds very strange with my original surname and have always thought about changing it, otherwise I do understand that the name is/can show who you are. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending