The Student Room Group

Can touching pre *** and have NON penetrative sex with a condom cause pregnancy

My boyfriend rubbed his penis while wearing a condom between my clit and when he came a pulled his penis away from me. I saw the *** in the condom it was like a ballon but I’m still scared that leakage could have occurred and I also touched his pre *** in the beginning then I touched my vagina about 10 minutes later and this happened around 14 days before my cycle ( I guess during ovulation) I’m so scared that I might get pregnant or something. I am so worried and there are still 11 days left for next period and I worried as hell. An help or advice is appreciated please . Thank you so much
You sound a lot like me 😂😂 you’ll be fine, chances of getting pregnant with pre *** are very low anyway, and 10 minutes later? Semen only stays alive for about 5 seconds outside the vaginal canal anyway. If you’re THAT worried take a pregnancy test
Original post by No1994
My boyfriend rubbed his penis while wearing a condom between my clit and when he came a pulled his penis away from me. I saw the *** in the condom it was like a ballon but I’m still scared that leakage could have occurred and I also touched his pre *** in the beginning then I touched my vagina about 10 minutes later and this happened around 14 days before my cycle ( I guess during ovulation) I’m so scared that I might get pregnant or something. I am so worried and there are still 11 days left for next period and I worried as hell. An help or advice is appreciated please . Thank you so much

Moved to sexual health

Yes there's a risk of pregnancy.

1) You touched his precum, which does contain sperm. Then you touched your vagina, which means sperm has come into contact with your vagina. It would be very unlikely you got pregnant though.

2) Condoms are not 100% effective. No contraception is. Even if you had penetrative sex with a condom, there's still a risk. However if no semen leaked out that you noticed it's unlikely you'll be pregnant, especially because he pulled away from you.

Basically, if you're engaging in any kind of sexual activity where a penis is involved, there will be a risk of pregnancy. There will never be 0 chance unless the guy has no sperm or you have no uterus. This shouldn't scare you though - as long as you keep yourself safe and protected, like using condoms as you did, there's no reason to be paranoid about getting pregnant.

Have you looked into going on the pill? I'm on the pill and sometimes my boyfriend and I use condoms too. It can help you be more reassured that if the condom splits or something, you have a backup contraceptive.
Reply 3
There is always a risk but it's not likely,

I do recommend considering a hormonal contraceptive it will significantly calm your fears :smile:
Yes, it's possible but unlikely.

If your period is late, do a test.

Quick Reply

Latest