The Student Room Group

why do people go completely nude to do it?

Surely it isn't necessary when only one area of the body is needed to do the deed.

Scroll to see replies

Intimacy?
Wait..do what 👀
More intimate I guess
Because it's nice to be naked with your partner! Though often my bf and I just leave our tops on because we forget about them.
Personally feel more comfortable stripping down naked when I eat my chicken nuggets.

You got a problem?
well for me they dp that to mae there patner hot hahaha
Reply 6
Intimacy
Perfect for switching straight to snuggles after 💕

I do sometimes leave a shirt and maybe a jacket on in the winter if I'm feeling particularly cold, I'm always cold 😂

Half naked quickies are pointless to me :smile:
Reply 7
As others have said, intimacy.
Being that exposed with one another is kinda hot, makes you feel closer to your partner.
tbh posting on TSR feels more natural when i am NIFOC ?

:redface:
A sauna is much more comfortable when naked.

Assuming that is what you were referring to?
Original post by s817
Surely it isn't necessary when only one area of the body is needed to do the deed.

That’s why I get strange looks when I meet strangers.
Original post by s817

No it's not necessary but it helps with the mood. You don't have to remove all your clothes every single time, but it definitely helps.
Reply 12
Foreplay! 😉
Original post by Andrew97
That’s why I get strange looks when I meet strangers.

You're supposed to shake hands!!
Reply 14
I'd be naked all the time if I could get away with it. I hate having to get dressed.
Original post by s817

Mmmm... i do indeed do my mathematical sums in the nude, i feel more inspired doing so, and so what if only the brain is needed?
Because I don't wanna soak my clothes with shampoo and water.
Reply 17
More clothes = more friction and restriction, surely? They'd just get in the way of a good goosing session.
(edited 5 years ago)
Yes, intimacy.

Have you actually tried having sex while still wearing clothes? It's not comfortable at all.
Original post by s817

Aren't you the romantic? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending