The Student Room Group

I turned down a short guy now I am jealous he is with friend

I am quite a tall girl so I find it weird if a guy is shorter than me, there was this guy who was funny and sweet but I was put off as he was only about 5ft6 and I am 5 ft10, I ended up going with a guy taller than me but he doesnt treat me well and I am thinking of getting out of it, the troubleis I found out today my friend has got with the short guy and it has made me insanely jealous and they are proper flaunting it in front of me, I mean why would a friend do this? I really need advice here on what to do.
Just be the bigger person and leave them to it.
Tough. You had a chance, you blew it. Sounds like he’s better off with your friend if you’re reacting like this.
Original post by Selina Albrook
I am quite a tall girl so I find it weird if a guy is shorter than me, there was this guy who was funny and sweet but I was put off as he was only about 5ft6 and I am 5 ft10, I ended up going with a guy taller than me but he doesnt treat me well and I am thinking of getting out of it, the troubleis I found out today my friend has got with the short guy and it has made me insanely jealous and they are proper flaunting it in front of me, I mean why would a friend do this? I really need advice here on what to do.

There's nothing to do. You had your chance and you lost it. If they're together out of spite then they'll break up soon enough.
Woe is you
Reply 5
Hey, nice bait
Sounds like you drew the short straw there huh
what a retard you are
Fake account?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending