The Student Room Group

Applying to unis at different times?

So i want to apply for 1 of my unis for the eatly deadline, however the other 4 at another time. Can i do this and how would i do it on ucas as it says you have to put the places in before you apply
Put at least two down when you apply (for the purpose of the cost, it'll become more expensive if you only do 1 at first).
After you've submitted that off, you can log onto track at any time and just add a course-they'll see the exact same stuff that you sent to the first unis.
Reply 2
Original post by AzureCeleste
Put at least two down when you apply (for the purpose of the cost, it'll become more expensive if you only do 1 at first).
After you've submitted that off, you can log onto track at any time and just add a course-they'll see the exact same stuff that you sent to the first unis.

Thank you very much dood
Original post by AzureCeleste
ucas ask you to pay the difference in price between one course to more than one so overall it doesn't cost anymore.

Original post by steveeem
So i want to apply for 1 of my unis for the eatly deadline, however the other 4 at another time. Can i do this and how would i do it on ucas as it says you have to put the places in before you apply

you put one choice in and then you'll still have the option to add a choice later on but you won't be able to change your details or personal statement once you've applied to your first choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending