durararara
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone completed the access to bristol: pathway to health sciences 2 year course? for medicine? please tell me your experience, if it's worth it and so on and how good your application was because I've applied and I want to get in
azelia
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, did you get onto the course? I know this is very late and may not be useful anymore but I did this for medicine and would say it’s worth it. Having the connection to the university and being able to get advice from the people running the sessions is really good.
durararara
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by azelia)
Hi, did you get onto the course? I know this is very late and may not be useful anymore but I did this for medicine and would say it’s worth it. Having the connection to the university and being able to get advice from the people running the sessions is really good.
hiii i managed to get in and it is so helpfullll/ btw what else did you do to for applying to medicine e.g work experience and other extra ciriculas
azelia
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by durararara)
hiii i managed to get in and it is so helpfullll/ btw what else did you do to for applying to medicine e.g work experience and other extra ciriculas
I did work experience in year 10 for two days in the eye hospital, the BRI and the Bristol heart institute. I decided not to apply for medicine in the end but my friends who have, did hospital placements in Southmead etc for a week in year 12.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (353)
46.26%
No (81)
10.62%
I'm not old enough (329)
43.12%

Watched Threads