The Student Room Group

Guys if you had periods what would you want?

What would you guys want if you had periods?
Chocolate, Attention, Hugs???

Scroll to see replies

i would want chicken
Absorbent Y fronts with elasticated legs.
Reply 3
A sex change.
Reply 4
To avoid idiotic remarks relating to menstruation
Probably tampons
Extra days off work, benefits, tax free tampons and the world to revolve around me.
pto/paid time off

i have coworkers, female family and mates, my partner...they have had to stay the odd day cos of ...whatever it was, pain or sommet along those sorts.

during one of their classic mood swings, i got a shoe thrown at me once :tomato:
Original post by brucespringsteen
i would want chicken

As a woman ngl this is accurate. Especially if it comes in the form of a kebab. :drool:
Hugs cos I love hugs
as a dude with periods i crave chocolate and fast food constantly.

its so funny (and by funny, i mean tiring) seeing people say 'WHAT IF MEN HAD PERIODS!!!1111!!!!' like trans guys dont exist. some of us havent started hrt yet and have to put up with this ******** til we do (i believe t stops periods sometimes)
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by todorokishouto
as a dude with periods i crave chocolate and fast food constantly.

its so funny (and by funny, i mean tiring) seeing people say 'WHAT IF MEN HAD PERIODS!!!1111!!!!' like trans guys dont exist. some of us havent started hrt yet and have to put up with this ******** til we do (i believe t stops periods sometimes)

Trans guys are artificially taking testosterone, so that would not fall under the category of men, as in people who are male with d*cks and don't actually know what having a period is like. Did you come here just to be annoyed because you don't like the phrasing of the question?
Original post by Jono*
Trans guys are just women artificially taking testosterone, so that would not fall under the category of men, as in people who are male with d*cks and don't actually know what having a period is like. Did you come here just to be annoyed because you don't like the phrasing of the question?

trans men are men :3c i'm a guy, whether you like it or not.

and no i came here bc i felt like answering and am tired of people ignoring the struggle of trans guys who havent taken t yet

and no i came here bc i felt like answering and am tired of people ignoring the struggle of trans guys who havent taken t yet

That’s for a different thread though.
Whilst maybe badly phrased, the previous post is correct in saying that the question is aimed at males who are male from birth and have no experience of periods
Original post by Sammylou40
That’s for a different thread though.
Whilst maybe badly phrased, the previous post is correct in saying that the question is aimed at males who are male from birth and have no experience of periods

i get that and apologise!! thanks for being respectful unlike the last person
i get that and apologise!! thanks for being respectful unlike the last person

You don’t need to apologise to me

have you thought of creating a blog here so that people can follow your journey?
Original post by Sammylou40
You don’t need to apologise to me

have you thought of creating a blog here so that people can follow your journey?

no, but i may consider it!!!
Reply 17

Although trans people may live their lives as the opposite gender, they can never be biologically the opposite gender, you could consider yourself a trans man but to refer you yourself as just a man would be disingenuous.

And the world doesn't revolve around you, if you're gonna spend your life getting low key triggered at every statement you ever hear that doesn't specifically include or make allowance for transgenders then you're gonna have a miserable time.

You have to realise that in life not many people care about your personal issues, we all have them, and it's completely unreasonable to expect everyone to as you put it, not "ignore the struggle" in every little thing someone says. Do you think your issues take preference over people who suffer from depression, bad health, financial issues etc.?
Original post by Jono*
Although trans people may live their lives as the opposite gender, they can never be biologically the opposite gender, you could consider yourself a trans man but to refer you yourself as just a man would be disingenuous.

And the world doesn't revolve around you, if you're gonna spend your life getting low key triggered at every statement you ever hear that doesn't specifically include or make allowance for transgenders then you're gonna have a miserable time.

You have to realise that in life not many people care about your personal issues, we all have them, and it's completely unreasonable to expect everyone to as you put it, not "ignore the struggle" in every little thing someone says. Do you think your issues take preference over people who suffer from depression, bad health, financial issues etc.?

i!!!!! am!!!!!!! a!!!!!!!!!! man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Hugs cos I love hugs

hugs r good!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending