The Student Room Group

Pissed that I can't workout

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheYearNiner
You don't need supplements unless your genetics aren't good because they're just a scam and it can cause you to have unrealistic expectations and of course kidney problems in the future. I don't take anything but just eat well and I'm doing fine, I don't even care how much protein I get because working out isn't the reason we are living. We are meant to enjoy life and work hard, which means not caring about taking the long route in life and actually making friends and good relationships between family members and of course making money

... what? LOL
Original post by Oneiropólos
Excessive working out without letting your body recover will lead to this, overworking of my elbows leads to this, so I would need to slow it down.

Then take this as a lesson. You pushed yourself too far and this is the consequence. So take the time to recover, and ease yourself back in when you’re ready.
Original post by FloralHybrid
Then take this as a lesson. You pushed yourself too far and this is the consequence. So take the time to recover, and ease yourself back in when you’re ready.

Yes definetly, I'm starting to feel better around my elbows so I should be ready to go by start of the week
Fee your pain had a hamstring injury last speed skating season so couldn't race not this season I was wearing in my new boots and my whole left knee went...under orthopaedics atm but so frustrating being out of action!!
try and keep cardio and leg muscles working e.g static bike etc...

Quick Reply

Latest