The Student Room Group

How do I deal with unfair brown parenting?

I have 2 brother's. My second youngest brother always screams and steals from both of us. He disrespects our parents and physically and verbally abuses us. Everytime he does something unfair I scream back to make him stop. After 5 mins of screaming my parents barge in and tell me to shut up and that I always start and cause fights. I don't know what to do so I just go cry in the bathroom. I want them to be respected but they blame me all the time. They let my brother go.
Brown parenting?
Original post by Jesse's world
I have 2 brother's. My second youngest brother always screams and steals from both of us. He disrespects our parents and physically and verbally abuses us. Everytime he does something unfair I scream back to make him stop. After 5 mins of screaming my parents barge in and tell me to shut up and that I always start and cause fights. I don't know what to do so I just go cry in the bathroom. I want them to be respected but they blame me all the time. They let my brother go.

(I assume by brown parenting you meant bad? 😂)

Secondly - The fact that you’re screaming back shows you’re just as immature as he is. The fact that you’re older, means you’re expected to know better.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending