The Student Room Group

Driving test

I failed on my test last week as I didn't see a stop sign in the road instant fail gutted because the test went so well he said he should of passed as I can drive ..... second for my second test now because anything can go wrong!!!!
Original post by mully101
I failed on my test last week as I didn't see a stop sign in the road instant fail gutted because the test went so well he said he should of passed as I can drive ..... second for my second test now because anything can go wrong!!!!

Just keep practising!
Reply 2
I passed my driving test third time, and was gutted the two times I failed. But I've been passed over 6 months now, and I drive everyday. There is really no better feeling than driving and listening to music. Good luck!
Original post by mully101

I failed my first test because I went through a red light that had just changed, was gutted because test was going so well before it. Last week I did my second test and passed! The second test which I did just 2 weeks later just felt right, and like I was meant to pass second time as I wasn't ready first time. It's so easy to fail so I was so nervous beforehand but don't worry because you may have a perfect second test like I did!
moved to the learning to drive forum :biggrin:
Reply 5
That's why I'm scared because first test went so well and it was me sayn let's do this lol fingers crossed I get a good one
I failed my first test for a stupid mistake as well, I had 1 serious and 3 minors. 2 weeks later I took my second test (last Tuesday) and I had the same examiner - he remembered me as well 😂 I passed that one with no minors, and now I forget my first test even happened! I was in the exact same position as you 10 days ago, I thought I had a good test first time and I would never get as good a chance again to pass, but I did!! You just have to believe in yourself as cheesy as it sounds
Reply 7
Lol I have mine the same day Tuesday. I booked January as was so fed up as it's miles away .... I feel confident for the day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending