The Student Room Group

Self made Millionaire at 22 AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bang Outta Order
omg you ppl. no one is asking what business it is!

what business is it?

Building and selling software.

And before anyone asks, no, I can’t code. That’s my partners job, I deal with the human side (selling, branding etc.)
does money buy happiness
do you have any friends or relationships. if u have them do u tell them. especially relationships gold diggers etc
I knew because I couldn’t hold any more money in my bank account without feeling pressured to invest it
Original post by Anthos
In real life, do you tell people you are a millionaire or do you keep it private?

I never explcitly tell anyone. But I live the lifestyle and friends know the business is successful.

Original post by SJW-
does money buy happiness
do you have any friends or relationships. if u have them do u tell them. especially relationships gold diggers etc

Money let’s you buy things that make you happy, so yes I would say it does. Not complete happiness though, that comes in the form of a relationship.

I’ve got plenty friends from before and from uni when I wasn’t successful, but now any friends I make tend to be similarity wealthy and successful.

I’m dating someone who is rich herself so it’s not that big a deal
what a levels di you do??
any ideas for investing in stock market?
I only went to uni to find someone who could code. I couldn’t give a toss about the degree. However, I would say for most businesses it helps to go university for at least a bit, as it gives you free time to work on business without worrying about money
Original post by Fayzan_Ali
what a levels di you do??

History, English and philosophy
What sort of software do you create and sell, looking to start my own business in software one day myself
work experience oppourtunities at your firm
what is the largest chub you have caught ?

:holmes:
How did you find someone at uni who could code and how did you agree to get them to work with you?
Why would you want to? Wealth brings out the true character of people, family and close friends who turn on you are showing their true character, and you just bin them. It means your only associating with those who make a net positive contribution to your life
Original post by quirky editor
How did you find someone at uni who could code and how did you agree to get them to work with you?

Gift of the gab, that’s why the business is worth so much, I can sell. Whether that’s software, an idea or a partnership opportunity.
What are you doing on The Student Room? :rofl:
Original post by whaleboi
work experience oppourtunities at your firm

Sorry mate, that’s reserved for family and friends only. We run a very nepotistic firm, but that’s the way we like it
Original post by The Tech Guy
What sort of software do you create and sell, looking to start my own business in software one day myself

Assisting with financial modelling
When you say your a millionaire are you basing that off you taking home a million from the company or are you basing it off the value of the company
Original post by The Tech Guy
When you say your a millionaire are you basing that off you taking home a million from the company or are you basing it off the value of the company

Assets and accumulated wealth, a result of salary. That totals into the millions. In addition to that is the value of the company, which just increases it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending