The Student Room Group

What score did you get on Arctic Shores Skyrise City

Scroll to see replies

I've just done one I got 7630 not sure either?
Original post by BeckyPortsmouth
I scored 7028 on it, I thought it was interesting and it the same as any other psychometric test, except less boring!

Original post by Sky Drone
7647, was very engaging :smile:

Was that a pass?
I stuck in that too for almost 2 hours and it turned out that even if you quit the game you will still score for the maximum lock you have reached. I reached 19/20 locks.
I scored 8151 and was rejected the day after, pretty gutted. I suppose my character wasn’ta match for the role/WSP
Hi did you get through on that score to the next stage?
Reply 45
Original post by Tredoltle
I heard back from national rail - I got invited to do a video interview :smile: I think you can log back in and download a feedback report. At least that's what I could do with Airbus anyway.
Good luck with hunting for a graduate role, I'm sure you'll get one! Keep going buddy

i’ve got a similar score, how did you do on the maths bit? i didnt do well at all
Reply 46
I got 9260, but could not proceed further in the job for which I was being assed as it wasn't high enough. Not sure what was enough...
I also got to the very end two digits spent hours trying so did a few of my colleagues even my partner tried and it was impossible to get the last digit ! AbsoluteWaste of a day and annoying as I had completed it to the very last digit ! Very frustrating
It's testing mainly in how you pesavere not your reactions, I actually managed to get 19/20 lock combos done after an hour then gave up which they generally accept everyone will have to do it's just how fast you decide to give up
Please anyone care to share the kind of questions they got asked ? and probably some answer options that were given ?
Original post by SLays
I got 9260, but could not proceed further in the job for which I was being assessed as it wasn't high enough. Not sure what was enough...

Please do you mind sharing the kind of questions you got asked ? and probably some answer options that were given ?
Original post by Poshpaws2020
I also got to the very end two digits spent hours trying so did a few of my colleagues even my partner tried and it was impossible to get the last digit ! AbsoluteWaste of a day and annoying as I had completed it to the very last digit ! Very frustrating

Please do you mind sharing the kind of questions you got asked ? and probably some answer options that were given ?
Original post by usamamk
i’ve got a similar score, how did you do on the maths bit? i didnt do well at all

Original post by rynmorgn
I scored 8151 and was rejected the day after, pretty gutted. I suppose my character wasn’ta match for the role/WSP

Original post by Tasha ladybird
I've just done one I got 7630 not sure either?

I got 8745 because I was familiar with it, I had to take the assessment for 2 companies.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 56
Anyone else encounter an issue with the Game with icons flashing requesting either an electrician or mechanic etc? i was slightly late on 1 answer and was sent into a game breaking loop of 'TOO slow' TOO FAST' with no way to get back in literally impossible, anyways i still got 8.7k.
Reply 57
I received a similar score (7500ish) than a whole review of my personality: half of it was interesting and somewhat true, some even flattering, but some just waaay wrong. For example, it told me I am very sociable, go out of my way for social stimuli etc. It could not be further from the truth (Ok it happens, I do actually like interacting with people for about 10-30 mins, but mainly I am an introvert who tries very hard to expand my comfort zone so I can be 'normal', but after a while even a nice social interaction drains me). I have no idea where they got the info from. (In fact, for some jobs, it seemed I was not social enough , now I am not accepted because I am too social? Still scratching my head on this one). Although I did some lengthy test once, many years ago, that said I am an extrovert-introvert. Yippie, maybe they were right (not). Sorry, venting. So all in all, utter garbage. Or partially is. Maybe I'm just sour because I didn't get to move to the next stage. Maybe they do have some solid evidence (from some regression analysis or whatnot) that scores indeed predict employability outcome and they are right not to give me a chance (for an interview or anything) for that particular position. Maybe I am one of the outliers... I really don't know. The game itself was interesting,. I did the last one (the safe) for hours, giving up only after I could barely see the screen lol. But otherwise had fun. I think it may be a good tool, to predict certain tendencies but it would be even better if they double checked with participants, maybe asking for feedback not straight after the game but after the evaluation... Who knows. Anyways, good luck to you all :smile:)
Reply 58
I can't understand how you guys could manage to score 10,000 . I took 8458 and did ok with the first two levels (stamps) not 100% correct but decent, i think average on level with odd/even numbers and shapes, I managed to gain 18$ on balloons (however it doesn't seem to coun much in points even if u got 25$ which I believe is very difficult), I was pretty decent on level with arrows and level with electrician/engineer, I managed to complete the level with power (I scored 6000kwh), in locker level i reached the final step and completed 2/6, on level with 2 groups I collected 1500$ for me and 3400$ for company (probably that was avg), and last step with math questions I answered 18/20 with the vast majority correct (even though it is easy to answer all of them). The thing is that it doesn't seem to gain so many more points for correct answer for you to score 10,000 . The only logical reason for me is that you did everything right which is almost impossible. I don't know what am I missing...
Hi I can pay you if you are interested please Whatsapp me 33774479059

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending