The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kate-Bush
I need to get a life? ...I'm not the one with a Groot profile picture.

and sorry wats wrong with it
Reply 21
typical man, trying to turn the attention on to his bodily fluids. disgusting.

Don't feed the troll, guys.
Original post by TollyG
Don't feed the troll, guys.

A troll doesn't mean what they say.

i meant every word.
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
and sorry wats wrong with it

he's scummy, the film he's from is scummy. double scum. scum of the earth. scum scum.
it's a natural bodily liquid...pipe down

Haha whatever Kate bush... I meant it feels nasty, when you first get it as a young teen it’s like oh ffs more slime crap oozing out of me and it just feels irritating.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Haha whatever Kate bush... I meant it feels nasty, when you first get it as a young teen it’s like oh ffs more slime crap oozing out of me and it just feels irritating.

It is annoying tbf. those sex ed classes never warned us about it eh? only about periods and the blood.
It is annoying tbf. those sex ed classes never warned us about it eh? only about periods and the blood.

We were told about it but initially I didn’t think it was what they were talking about I was like no surely something so gross isn’t natural you’re only supposed to have mucus from your nose and mouth and more when you have a cold.
I don't have a vagina sadly.
Totally fine and normal. It can be a clear colour or a darker brown-ish colour related to being aroused or to periods. The time it's not so normal is if it's smelly or creamy which can indicate things like infection.

I'm going to go ahead and close your thread now cos I think you've got the responses you needed, but are also getting some that you don't need. :smile:

Latest