The Student Room Group

Finding somewhere to live for my placement year

I will doing a placement year in the same city as my university (I won't be moving away). Can i live with other students? For example, on FB there are groups dedicated to helping students find other housemates in my city. However, would it be weird if i lived with other students who were not on placement when i will be? I am up for being social still though and make the most of that year still. Has anyone else experienced this?
Original post by beasttracker
I will doing a placement year in the same city as my university (I won't be moving away). Can i live with other students? For example, on FB there are groups dedicated to helping students find other housemates in my city. However, would it be weird if i lived with other students who were not on placement when i will be? I am up for being social still though and make the most of that year still. Has anyone else experienced this?

will it be a paid placement year? you'll have to check what your council tax situation is but otherwise it wouldn't be weird to live with other students.
Im a Psychology student and so our placements are unpaid. Okay, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending