The Student Room Group

Should I get over my crush?

Okay, so, I’ve been at college since September and haven’t ever had a bf, or had a crush on anyone here. I’ve found some people attractive but I’ve never had feelings further than that. Recently, I’ve started to like this guy I’ve seen around, but never spoken to. Obviously, I would only be able to take this crush further and make a judgement on if I truly liked him if I spoke to him, but he’s not in any of my classes Also, don’t get me wrong, I don’t just like him because of his looks, even though I do find him attractive, it’s just his vibe and confidence which made me randomly like him. However, he’s in my friend’s class, who said he has a gf. Now I want to stay away so I don’t get in between his relationship, because I’d obviously be upset if I had a bf and another girl was trying to get with him. I’m just wondering if I should get over him, or kind of wait if he ever breaks up with her. I don’t mean like obsessively wait and keep him as the only guy on my mind, but like just keep him in the back of
my mind just in case he ever breaks up with her. I don’t see myself liking anybody else at college as long as I keep seeing him around, but I won’t do anything to act on it until he’s broken up with her and gotten over it. Please give me advice.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, so, I’ve been at college since September and haven’t ever had a bf, or had a crush on anyone here. I’ve found some people attractive but I’ve never had feelings further than that. Recently, I’ve started to like this guy I’ve seen around, but never spoken to. Obviously, I would only be able to take this crush further and make a judgement on if I truly liked him if I spoke to him, but he’s not in any of my classes Also, don’t get me wrong, I don’t just like him because of his looks, even though I do find him attractive, it’s just his vibe and confidence which made me randomly like him. However, he’s in my friend’s class, who said he has a gf. Now I want to stay away so I don’t get in between his relationship, because I’d obviously be upset if I had a bf and another girl was trying to get with him. I’m just wondering if I should get over him, or kind of wait if he ever breaks up with her. I don’t mean like obsessively wait and keep him as the only guy on my mind, but like just keep him in the back of
my mind just in case he ever breaks up with her. I don’t see myself liking anybody else at college as long as I keep seeing him around, but I won’t do anything to act on it until he’s broken up with her and gotten over it. Please give me advice.

You could be "waiting" for a long time. Plus there's no guarantee he's going to like you if he ever breaks up.

Take it as a loss, there's other options out there. Don't cling onto the one guy when you can better use your efforts elsewhere.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending