The Student Room Group

Need Some dating advice

There is this girl at my university whom I never met but she is friend on FB (since we had mutual friends). She recently replied to one of my story and we had good conversation then she asked if we could meet up, I said yes and we are meeting this weekend. Does she like me? she also asked me to go see her place. What does this indicate? When I first meet her should I get her something or will it be too forward of me?
At this stage, none of it means anything. Everything is provisional. You can give her a modest flower arrangement gift if you like. Which would be corny and old fashioned as hell, and also a very sweet thing to do. The key to such a gift is how you do it. You want to be seen to be doing it as a thank-you for her making the time and effort to meet you and not because you're desperate for her to jump into bed with you.

Above all, do your best to make her time with you enjoyable. Good manners. A balanced conversation with each fo you speaking for about half of the time. Showing that you like her, without going over the top.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending