The Student Room Group

Uncircumcised male habits

Hi. Keen to get a female perspective on the fact uncircumcised guys pull their foreskin back to clean and some of us also do it when we have a wee. If you're a female used to relationships with uncircumcised guys and share bathroom space, have you any experience of seeing these things? From a female perspective does it look a bit odd at first. I do both. Less self conscious than I was but keen to hear thoughts. Thanks.
Sometimes me and my boyfriend have shared showers, sometimes he's peed while I'm in the shower and it honestly doesn't bother me, I have the slight preference for uncircumcised but it's not a deal breaker.

It never really looked odd to me I was pretty much ffine with it straight away, I was a bit curious at first however having never properly seen one
Reply 2
Thanks for commenting and giving such an honest insight. I've often wondered if there's a slight curiosity element. I think it's just the physical process of pulling it back outside of a sexual context which I think always made me wonder if it looks a bit odd and indeed whether women know it's just part of normal routine before such time as they maybe see a partner do it. Not all guys who are uncircumcised do it for peeing either.
Original post by Anonymous
Sometimes me and my boyfriend have shared showers, sometimes he's peed while I'm in the shower and it honestly doesn't bother me, I have the slight preference for uncircumcised but it's not a deal breaker.

It never really looked odd to me I was pretty much ffine with it straight away, I was a bit curious at first however having never properly seen one

Dirty
In a decade of being sexually active I've honestly never really stopped to think about it.
Reply 5
Original post by sinfonietta
In a decade of being sexually active I've honestly never really stopped to think about it.

Thanks for explaining. That sounds logical.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

It never really looked odd to me I was pretty much ffine with it straight away, I was a bit curious at first however havi never properly seen one

If it's OK to ask, was this how you learned about both the cleaning and peeing with it retracted?

Quick Reply

Latest