The Student Room Group

What to do with My Friend and my dad

Well I must admit i have known for some time but I realise now that my dad who had an affair has always treated me like a baby and never supports me in my life and always thinks i am not capeable in life. The trouble is i have dyspraxcia and even though i know what I want in life and want to acheieve that my dad doesn't think so so i have cut him out of my life. The trouble is one of my friends thinks the same thing, he has bascially said today that other family members are better then me and I should cancel going to university because i will never be sucessful in life. The question i want to ask is should i just cut these people in my life. I know which friends and family members love me and care about me and those are the ones in my life i want on my path to sucess. If other friends get jelous and angry about it and family members don't believe in me i don't really want them in my life
cut him out and i know its cliche but never give up on your dream even though some *****es are fake
thank you I don't have huge dreams but I would like to travel the world, become a teacher, do well at university and in the future have a family. Its not like i want to be a brain surgery but i do believe that friends and parents are supposed to be supportive and if they are not i think that shows just how much they know you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending