The Student Room Group

UCAS deadline and extension

If you have all 5 offers and rejections back on track before 31/4/19, I understand the deadline for firming is by 1/5/19. If you have 4 offers/ rejections showing on track by 31/4/19 but only an email rejection for your 5th choice -which isn’t showing on track, could you treat this as having not officially received all of your offers / rejections back because it isn’t showing on track? Therefore giving you an extension of firming to 1/6/19? Anyone know?
Original post by mammy1
If you have all 5 offers and rejections back on track before 31/4/19, I understand the deadline for firming is by 1/5/19. If you have 4 offers/ rejections showing on track by 31/4/19 but only an email rejection for your 5th choice -which isn’t showing on track, could you treat this as having not officially received all of your offers / rejections back because it isn’t showing on track? Therefore giving you an extension of firming to 1/6/19? Anyone know?

If it's only an email, then yes- you should get the UCAS extension. However, it's very likely the uni will update track before the end of April.
Think you mean 31/3........ not 4
Reply 3
Thanks! I thinks they’ll realise they haven’t put it on track too
Reply 4
Do I?
Original post by AzureCeleste
Think you mean 31/3........ not 4
Original post by mammy1
Do I?

Yes if you recieve all offers by 31st of March then you have till May whatever to decide.
Any offers received after this date means you have until june to decide

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending