The Student Room Group

How on earth can u fall in love with someones voice

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 8 months, yeah we've had some ruff bits but we always fight for our love. We're LDR and we've met up, had our first kiss and everything.

But it's just so weird whenever i hear his voice, like over a phone call or video my heart just goes way too fast and i can't stop smiling like it's like my love for him just goes for a whole new level. The weirdest part is...it's the scouse accent and yeah sure, some people that are scouse are like proper proper scouse and they get on your nerves but with him...it makes me smile. I sound so bizarre but please tell me this isn't just u? he's half scottish half scouse so his accent is amazing! my friend thinks so as well hahaha. I'm just a huge huge fan of his voice.

ANYWAY!!! Anyone else like this?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 8 months, yeah we've had some ruff bits but we always fight for our love. We're LDR and we've met up, had our first kiss and everything.

But it's just so weird whenever i hear his voice, like over a phone call or video my heart just goes way too fast and i can't stop smiling like it's like my love for him just goes for a whole new level. The weirdest part is...it's the scouse accent and yeah sure, some people that are scouse are like proper proper scouse and they get on your nerves but with him...it makes me smile. I sound so bizarre but please tell me this isn't just u? he's half scottish half scouse so his accent is amazing! my friend thinks so as well hahaha. I'm just a huge huge fan of his voice.

It's just infatuation.
Well maybe its because you miss him? (Since its a digital conversation, so I am assuming you are apart at the time for a while or so.) Or maybe its just because you love him and knowing that at the other end of the line he is there talking to you.
whenever my friend calls me, her voices high pitched and super hot. when shes calling me it sounds like shes moa**ng :lol: but i aint in love w it haha
Well, I guess you can because Ive met people whee I literally cant bare their voice, so I assume the opposite can be true - just like you can love someone's laugh.
Reply 5
Original post by monkeyman0121
Well maybe its because you miss him? (Since its a digital conversation, so I am assuming you are apart at the time for a while or so.) Or maybe its just because you love him and knowing that at the other end of the line he is there talking to you.

Aww yeah probably that :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

Voice kink is best kink
There's nothing unusual about liking the sound of your SOs voice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending