The Student Room Group

What is this guy's deal? Is he jealous?

Long story short, I had been 'talking' to this guy from my sixth form in the year above for six months but we never actually did anything together/never got together (because of me not liking his personality that much, blowing him off all the time). But we did chat almost every day and I see him around a lot because he's local (it's weird I know).

A few months ago he got a girlfriend so we obviously stopped speaking, I really have no feelings for him and I thought he didn't for me either because most of our flirting was sexual and I find him extremely physically attractive and I think he's nice but he has a player vibe to him which I don't like. Anyway, it's even more awkward because I see his girlfriend all the time as she lives near me. Weirdly he texted me two days ago and I tried ignoring him but he said "stop ignoring me" and he said that he'd been talking to people about me. Ended up ignoring him again and the other night I went out with my friends and I was sexually dancing with loads of guys and posted it on socials, which he kept viewing very fast then me and my friends complained about how eager the guys were to which he popped up and said something very salty about how I was 'asking for it'to which I replied back about how that comment hurt me ( half sarcastically, half truthfully) and he completely ignored me.

I'm thinking about blocking him but maybe I should confront him first? Why is he reacting in this way like I've done something wrong?
He's behaving this way because you ignored him.

Straight-up blocking sounds like the best way to go. It doesn't sound like there's a friendship to salvage there and will probably just end up with one or both of you getting angry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending