The Student Room Group

How do boys flirt

How do boys flirt?? I'm really confused on if this boy is letting me know he likes me
Badly. :thumbsup:

What's he doing? Can you describe his behaviour? Is there anything you think may have caused him to act in this way towards you? And perhaps most importantly: do you like him?:holmes:
sexual innuendos usually lol
Original post by 04MR17
Badly. :thumbsup:

What's he doing? Can you describe his behaviour? Is there anything you think may have caused him to act in this way towards you? And perhaps most importantly: do you like him?:holmes:

In a group we were playing 21 truths and he was asked as his truth which girl do you find the mos attractive here and he said me.

But since then he hasn't really bothered to flirt noticeably but I catch him looking at me quite a bit and so do my friends. He also talks to me quite a bit when he can but just normal conversation. And moves his foot closer to mine etc until they are touching if we are sat together. Does he like me?? Is this him "flirting" how do I let him know I like him without just saying it to his face or how do I know he likes me without asking it to his face?
Original post by ChickenMadness
sexual innuendos usually lol

This.

Original post by Sian.M.A
In a group we were playing 21 truths and he was asked as his truth which girl do you find the mos attractive here and he said me.

But since then he hasn't really bothered to flirt noticeably but I catch him looking at me quite a bit and so do my friends. He also talks to me quite a bit when he can but just normal conversation. And moves his foot closer to mine etc until they are touching if we are sat together. Does he like me?? Is this him "flirting" how do I let him know I like him without just saying it to his face or how do I know he likes me without asking it to his face?

He probably does. Flirt back. Laugh at things he says, casually touch him, smile at him. If he doesn't get the hint, then just explicitly ask him. If both of you keep hesitating, then this won't go anywhere and you would have lost a good opportunity.
Saying it directly is the only way to be certain. If you like him just tell him.

Don't look for signs - when you like someone you can misinterpret anything they do as a 'sign'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending