The Student Room Group

friend says shes out of my league

so i saw a cute ass girl on insta and she hmu regarding sum i wrote on her 'q n a' and we talked a bit'. i asked my friend to help me but he didnt. i mean hes is right shes way out of mine, but i have to shoot my shot ygm?

any tips to slide in her dms and talk to her? she has like 1k followers so she isnt that busy. shes from netherlands and im from england tho. any tips from you guys? i was thinking about doing this stuff in the summer after exams, but why wait long..
Loads of guys date girls who are way out of their league, I wouldn’t worry : just be cool, girls don’t like it when guys are too needy and reply straight away a would say just have a casual conversation and be yourself :smile:
Reply 2
no girl is out of anyone's league.

they are either:
narcissistic
stubborn (about you because of looks)
dramatic
arrogant
an idiot

or they are just a dumbass that doesn't know anything about anything.
Original post by texet

they are either:
narcissistic
dramatic
arrogant
an idiot

who hurt you?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Loads of guys date girls who are way out of their league, I wouldn’t worry : just be cool, girls don’t like it when guys are too needy and reply straight away a would say just have a casual conversation and be yourself :smile:

hope so. i mean idk if she even likes me lol. i'll start a convo tmrw
Original post by texet

they are either:
narcissistic
dramatic
arrogant
an idiot

she isn't any of those-assuming. im not ugly tbh, just that shes better looking :lol:
Reply 5
no one. but anyone thinking they are out of someones league is one of those indefinitely. ik he said his friend said he was, but its just in general
Original post by moonlight98
who hurt you?
so i saw a cute ass girl on insta and she hmu regarding sum i wrote on her 'q n a' and we talked a bit'. i asked my friend to help me but he didnt. i mean hes is right shes way out of mine, but i have to shoot my shot ygm?

any tips to slide in her dms and talk to her? she has like 1k followers so she isnt that busy. shes from netherlands and im from england tho. any tips from you guys? i was thinking about doing this stuff in the summer after exams, but why wait long..

It’s never gonna work if you guys can’t meet in person, trust me
Reply 7
It’s never gonna work if you guys can’t meet in person, trust me

ye i kinda know that, but like i think its just a crush lol

You might as well send her a message. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, y'know. It may lead nowhere or it could be something good, you'll never know if you don't try.
ye i kinda know that, but like i think its just a crush lol

Understandable, happens to me a lot as well lol. If you like talking to her though then just continue and see if you can link during your holidays or smth if you hit it off
Understandable, happens to me a lot as well lol. If you like talking to her though then just continue and see if you can link during your holidays or smth if you hit it off

netherland aint that far as well-but unless im going there for a school trip don't think i'll be linking up anytime soon.
Original post by TheRealSquiddy
You might as well send her a message. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, y'know. It may lead nowhere or it could be something good, you'll never know if you don't try.

true. thats y imma hit all my shots this summer when i try new stuff with my looks ect.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending