The Student Room Group

why do I feel like something was moving inside my vagina? does anyone else feel like

I am not pregnant nor am I serially active. I am 18 (not that age will have anything to do with it). For the past two days I have had bad period pain but I haven't started. I felt like something was moving down there or something is about to come out but it isn't. I would rather it hurry up and come than it not coming. I have never felt that sensation before. Once I had a poking feeling in there before I started my period at 10 years old but after I didn't feel any discomfort. This thing moving feels different and doesn't cause pain. Does anyone else feel like that?
Reply 1
*sexually
Original post by Anonymous
I am not pregnant nor am I serially active. I am 18 (not that age will have anything to do with it). For the past two days I have had bad period pain but I haven't started. I felt like something was moving down there or something is about to come out but it isn't. I would rather it hurry up and come than it not coming. I have never felt that sensation before. Once I had a poking feeling in there before I started my period at 10 years old but after I didn't feel any discomfort. This thing moving feels different and doesn't cause pain. Does anyone else feel like that?

Can't say I've ever heard of this occurring before. Have you tried to have a look down there and see if anything looks unusual? Considering it's the first time it's happened, and it doesn't hurt, I wouldn't be concerned. It could just be the muscles being a bit twitchy which can happen sometimes. However if it keeps happening and it concerns you, pop and see your GP.
Reply 3
Original post by DrawTheLine
Can't say I've ever heard of this occurring before. Have you tried to have a look down there and see if anything looks unusual? Considering it's the first time it's happened, and it doesn't hurt, I wouldn't be concerned. It could just be the muscles being a bit twitchy which can happen sometimes. However if it keeps happening and it concerns you, pop and see your GP.

Update: I started my period yesterday. I think it was getting ready for period

Quick Reply

Latest