The Student Room Group

UCAS reappling help

So I'm a first year uni student whos is reapplying through UCAS. Would I be able to use the same personal statement as I used last year (with some additions regarding my current year)? Also, I am getting a reference from my school again and they are planning on using the same one they used last year. Would this be fine? Would they have to include anything about me already spending a year at university? Any advice would be appreciated/
Original post by john_iqbal786
So I'm a first year uni student whos is reapplying through UCAS. Would I be able to use the same personal statement as I used last year (with some additions regarding my current year)? Also, I am getting a reference from my school again and they are planning on using the same one they used last year. Would this be fine? Would they have to include anything about me already spending a year at university? Any advice would be appreciated/

You can reuse your statement but ideally you need a reference from your current university.
Original post by john_iqbal786

You can use the same PS if it's for the same subject. If you use your school for a reference, they won't need to include anything about you already spending a year at Uni, but you should mention it yourself (in a postive way) on your PS. It will also need to be included in the Education part of the form.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending