How can I grow taller without genetics? Watch

themajestic.raee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm 12, and I'm 4'9". I like my height, proud of it. But I wanna catch up with my tall friends. How can I grow taller without genetics?
Strawpieface
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
U have time mate dw average person doesnt stop growing until the age of 21
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
themajestic.raee
Rep:
?
Really?!! Thats cool! But some say u'll stop growing when your about 18
(Original post by Strawpieface)
U have time mate dw average person doesnt stop growing until the age of 21
Strawpieface
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No u won't u body is made up of cells and tissues which are constantly growing at the early ages the growth is rapid but over time the rate of growth diminishes but u r still growing just at a slower rate which isn't that noticeable
alexis7869
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
lol im 17 and im 4’10
themajestic.raee
Rep:
?
Wow, I suck at science
But that's cool to know! So I'll still grow?
No u won't u body is made up of cells and tissues which are constantly growing at the early ages the growth is rapid but over time the rate of growth diminishes but u r still growing just at a slower rate which isn't that noticeable
Strawpieface
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yh u will still grow dw and I would recommend stretching and stuff play basketball ball mainly just do physical exercise and u should be fine with a balanced diet
themajestic.raee
Rep:
?
Okay! I'm a good athlete at school, tho I don't do much basketball. But I'll reconsider it! But What types of foods are preferable for height increase?
Yh u will still grow dw and I would recommend stretching and stuff play basketball ball mainly just do physical exercise and u should be fine with a balanced diet
Strawpieface
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Protein is wht helps u grown but u shouldnt just consume protein highly so try have a balanced diet
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by themajestic.raee)
I'm 12, and I'm 4'9". I like my height, proud of it. But I wanna catch up with my tall friends. How can I grow taller without genetics?
We've had this conversation already. You can't.

/thread
themajestic.raee
Rep:
?
I'm gonna give it ago anyway
(Original post by Tootles)
We've had this conversation already. You can't.

/thread
Tootles
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm gonna give it ago anyway
"I'm twelve and know better than an adult" :rolleyes: OK, you go ahead with your bad self.
Strawpieface
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nothing wrong w being curios boy Ur body 🙃
themajestic.raee
Rep:
?
What? Thats not what I meant! I didn't mean to be like that, okay? I'm just saying that maybe its possible, and when it happens, I'll get back to you. Don't take this the wrong way
"I'm twelve and know better than an adult" :rolleyes: OK, you go ahead with your bad self.
Tootles
Report 4 weeks ago
What? Thats not what I meant! I didn't mean to be like that, okay? I'm just saying that maybe its possible, and when it happens, I'll get back to you. Don't take this the wrong way
There isn't a waym it's self-evident. All you can do is maximize what you have. Eat properly, get the sleep you need, keep your bowels and bladder in good working order. If there was some other way we could get ourselves to grow more, humanity would be a race of giants by now.

Why does it even bother you so much?
themajestic.raee
Rep:
?
I dunnno. My friends keep teasing me about my height; I even get bullied most of the time by taller people in my grade. It hurts, really, getting bullied by 12 year old boys who are like, 5'5".
There isn't a waym it's self-evident. All you can do is maximize what you have. Eat properly, get the sleep you need, keep your bowels and bladder in good working order. If there was some other way we could get ourselves to grow more, humanity would be a race of giants by now.

Why does it even bother you so much?
Tootles
Report 4 weeks ago
I dunnno. My friends keep teasing me about my height; I even get bullied most of the time by taller people in my grade. It hurts, really, getting bullied by 12 year old boys who are like, 5'5".
They're teasing because it gets to you. Stop letting it get to you. At your age I was probably about the same height as you. I made it to 5'7" very quickly between the sages of 12 and 16. Stop worrying and stop letting it get to you. There are more important things to think about.
themajestic.raee
Rep:
?
Like what?:confused:
They're teasing because it gets to you. Stop letting it get to you. At your age I was probably about the same height as you. I made it to 5'7" very quickly between the sages of 12 and 16. Stop worrying and stop letting it get to you. There are more important things to think about.
Tootles
Report 4 weeks ago
Like what?:confused:
Like your education, hobbies, interests, whatever.
themajestic.raee
Rep:
?
I am currently focusing on that already, well, mostly education. My hobbies and interests are on the line. Education is still stuck for me
Like your education, hobbies, interests, whatever.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (284)
15.2%
The paper was reasonable (1037)
55.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (404)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (143)
7.66%

Watched Threads