The Student Room Group

My arse stinks

So the ppace between my **** and legs. The sudes, they stink. Some sort of stickiness has formed there. I take shower twice a day and I dont wanna go to the gp. What do I do? I dont wanna go to the gp btw cause I am shy and dont want to show my privates to others. Dont wanna talk about it either. Thats why I am anon.

I am going to uni this year and dont want to sleep with girls and they find that part stinky. Its not stinky from afar but when you get close it stinks bad. What do I do? Ive tried scribbing it hard, but my skin starts coming off and it hurts.

Any solutions??
Original post by Anonymous
So the ppace between my **** and legs. The sudes, they stink. Some sort of stickiness has formed there. I take shower twice a day and I dont wanna go to the gp. What do I do? I dont wanna go to the gp btw cause I am shy and dont want to show my privates to others. Dont wanna talk about it either. Thats why I am anon.

I am going to uni this year and dont want to sleep with girls and they find that part stinky. Its not stinky from afar but when you get close it stinks bad. What do I do? Ive tried scribbing it hard, but my skin starts coming off and it hurts.

Any solutions??

If you don't already, it might be worth trimming the hair around there. Also, you could try washing (with water+/- soap) when you go to the toilet and making sure things are really dry after you wash. And if you wear tight jeans, you could consider wearing something looser to air circulate.

Another thought - is the area between your groin and legs itchy or inflamed? If so, it might be a fungal infection, which can cause a weird smell.
Original post by lukehake1
i shave once a week, shower everyday and no, it doesnt itch or inflamate. Its just sticky when I walk. And I wear lose jeans not tight. I am a guy for sake. I am not into looking sexy Women find me attractive already. LMAO.

Any herbal thing?

Not sure. I would suggest just keeping things really dry - maybe try talcum powder?
Original post by lukehake1
how do i get rid of the stinky stuff tjats formed there already??

does it not wash off? where exactly is it - between your legs and your groin, or your anus?
You have a mild fungal infection

https://www.canesten.co.uk/en/derm/symptoms/jock-itch/symptoms/

Get some anti fungal spray or cream. Keep the area clean and dry. Will sting to start but should heal rapidly.

If not responding to treatment then see a doctor
Do not self-diagnose or self-medicate - go to the doctors.

Everyone is embarrassed when they are younger and have to go to the doctors with something down below. They are professional, have seen it all before and will deal with far more gross things everyday that what you have.

Seeing your doctor is the mature, normal and healthy thing to do. It will stand you in good stead for the future. You'd see the doctors for a broken arm, this is the same thing.

Get it checked out so it can be treated before it gets worse or more likely before you make it worse.
Make sure you wear cotton underwear. Shower IMMEDIATELY after working out, or else the smell will build. You might want to trim hair at the back. If it feels sticky, it's likely you have an infection and should see a doctor.

Quick Reply

Latest