The Student Room Group

University BTEC question

I have finished my college course and took BTEC in Travel & Tourism. I Applied for UNI and got a conditional at Chester. I needed a DMM but i got a D*D*D* so higher then i needed and they didn't ask for English and maths. The question I want to ask is when will UCAS send my results to Chester Uni and when will my places be confirmed. I am a bit worried that my results form for my course won't be available for me to pick up until October. In this case what could i do
Hello @travelcollegeguy

We've spoken to our Admissions team and they've said don't worry. At the latest UCAS will send over BTEC results by mid August. Congratulations on your results! :biggrin:
Original post by travelcollegeguy
I have finished my college course and took BTEC in Travel & Tourism. I Applied for UNI and got a conditional at Chester. I needed a DMM but i got a D*D*D* so higher then i needed and they didn't ask for English and maths. The question I want to ask is when will UCAS send my results to Chester Uni and when will my places be confirmed. I am a bit worried that my results form for my course won't be available for me to pick up until October. In this case what could i do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending