The Student Room Group

Why is she being so nice all of a sudden?

so my ex girlfriend has messaged me again. This is after months of deliberately not replying to my message. She messaged me because she ignored me in the street then I think felt guilty afterwards and so sent me a message. She started off very closed and just replying to me. I kept the convo going at first because I wanted to talk to her, then I found out she is talking to another guy. So I've started to be less enthusiastic because I'm still in love with her and it hurts. Then she has started to ask a few questions, talk a bit more upbeat, use jokey emojis etc. She has been replying instantly and then all, of a sudden she will ignore me and reply hours later (even though still online) Now she seems to be very nice towards me. Telling me how glad she is I'm doing well and sending me links to things. Saying well done for things I've done. All this and I know she is talking to another guy. She doesn't know I know about this other guy. I have asked her to meet for coffee and she basically said no by just saying 'aw thanks' why she being like this? She must know I still like her after asking her to meet up, so why carry on messaging me if she is chatting to another guy. Who by the way looks a bit rough and not the type o thought she would go for.
Ask her straight up what's happening. And where the relationship is going.
Reply 2
I don't want to come across as desperate. I'm just suprised she still texts me when another guy is around. Finding it hard to accept

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending