The Student Room Group

My dad hit me

So I'm on holiday with my dad and he took out 200 euros for my spending money and said that he wanted me to pay him back but I said that I wasn't going to cos I saw that he has a lot of money in his bank account. Then he got all angry with me and started shouting and swearing at me and he hit me and now I don't want to be here anymore help

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by cherlloydfan
So I'm on holiday with my dad and he took out 200 euros for my spending money and said that he wanted me to pay him back but I said that I wasn't going to cos I saw that he has a lot of money in his bank account. Then he got all angry with me and started shouting and swearing at me and he hit me and now I don't want to be here anymore help

How old are you for starters?
Has he been drinking?

Just go to bed - talk to him in the morning.
I'm 24
no he hasn't been drinking and I don't really feeling like talking to him now tbh
You didnt have to say you were not going to pay him...
Only spend what you are prepared to pay back.
are u male or female?

my dad never hit me but he hit my mum and sister a lot.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
Everytime I go to rep you it comes up with ‘please rate some other members before rating this member again.’ :rofl:
Original post by RichPiana
With a username like that I’m not surprised.
I don't think that he should expect me to pay him back cos he invited me on holiday with him and he knows that I don't have a lot of money and he does
Instead of all that u should have kicked him out!
Original post by Bang Outta Order
are u male or female?

my dad never hit me but he hit my mum and sister a lot. he knew i'd stab him. i took a knife out on him when he choked my mum. He didnt do that **** again and made me dinner after wards lol.
I don't think that I deserved to be hit over that
Original post by -Quava-
Everytime I go to rep you it comes up with ‘please rate some other members before rating this member again.’ :rofl:

Nooo I’m missing out on reps :moon:
I’m gonna sing Cher lloyd by Cher Lloyd, OaTH with Becky G right. And DONT forget all the trouble we got into
WHY DOES SOMEBODY NOT KNOW HOW TO FLUSH A TOILET AFTER THEYVE HAD A SHETT
It wasn’t me
WELL IT WAS FCKIN ONE OF YAZZZ

DISGUSTANGGGGG

You're 24, Pay him back. it isnt hard.
Original post by Anonymous
Instead of all that u should have kicked him out!

it was his sisters gaff, she owns the house. so we had to leave when the police came, and my mum got emergency housing and i got put into care for a bit cos i couldnt come lol. i havent seen my dad since.
I don't think that I deserved to be hit over that

ok but are u male or female
Sorry to hear about that.. at least he's away from everyone now. Also hope you & mum and sis are alright now..
Original post by Bang Outta Order
it was his sisters gaff, she owns the house. so we had to leave when the police came, and my mum got emergency housing and i got put into care for a bit cos i couldnt come lol. i havent seen my dad since.

ok but are u male or female
Original post by RichPiana
With a username like that I’m not surprised.

This would be funny, but I don’t think physical abuse like this is something to joke about.

Slapping a three year old as a reaction to them reaching for a hot pan or something is somewhat understandable; hitting your 24 year old daughter over nothing isn’t. I don’t think there’s ever a good excuse though.

Has he ever hit you before?
Sorry to hear about that.. at least he's away from everyone now. Also hope you & mum and sis are alright now..

cheers. they're all right :s-smilie:
Did you ever get spanked as a kid?
This would be funny, but I don’t think physical abuse like this is something to joke about.

Slapping a three year old as a reaction to them reaching for a hot pan or something is somewhat understandable; hitting your 24 year old daughter over nothing isn’t. I don’t think there’s ever a good excuse though.

Has he ever hit you before?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending