The Student Room Group

sainsburys disciplinary

hello i work for sainsbury's distribution and cut a long story short. i've worked here for 4 months and im a permanent colleague. i made 3 accuracy errors picking within one week. i've never done this before or had this problem i guess i was just having a bad week.they have called me to an investigation meeting where i explained the problem but not ive got to go to a disciplinary meeting. are they likely to fire me or will i get a warning?
Original post by smithy9816
hello i work for sainsbury's distribution and cut a long story short. i've worked here for 4 months and im a permanent colleague. i made 3 accuracy errors picking within one week. i've never done this before or had this problem i guess i was just having a bad week.they have called me to an investigation meeting where i explained the problem but not ive got to go to a disciplinary meeting. are they likely to fire me or will i get a warning?

This would all entirely depend on your employer and their findings from the investigation and the seriousness of it.
Reply 2
Original post by MonsoonFlower
This would all entirely depend on your employer and their findings from the investigation and the seriousness of it.

the errors were that 3 times i missed an item or two so its not like gross misconduct etc stealing or something?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending