The Student Room Group

I still feel attached but she doesnt care?

Still feel attached to my ex gf. Togtehr for three years and broke up 3 . She's talking to a new guy already, for me it's too early I can't even think of other girls, as I'm still in love with my ex. I think about her constantly and panic wh n I think of them together. I'm sick of feeling like this but nithing can stop it. I've tried so hard to stop but I can't. She was talking to me up until this new guy appeared then she disappeared. Completely gone. Then out of the blue a couple of days ago she tagged me in a advert on Facebook? I commented on it and she never acknowledged? She doesn't even care about me and I'm still love her. What can I do? I understand why she still tagging me, she must of thought about me but she is talking to a new guy. I dated a new girl but I wasn't but attracted to her. My attraction towards other girls seems to have switched off
Original post by Anonymous
Still feel attached to my ex gf. Togtehr for three years and broke up 3 . She's talking to a new guy already, for me it's too early I can't even think of other girls, as I'm still in love with my ex. I think about her constantly and panic wh n I think of them together. I'm sick of feeling like this but nithing can stop it. I've tried so hard to stop but I can't. She was talking to me up until this new guy appeared then she disappeared. Completely gone. Then out of the blue a couple of days ago she tagged me in a advert on Facebook? I commented on it and she never acknowledged? She doesn't even care about me and I'm still love her. What can I do? I understand why she still tagging me, she must of thought about me but she is talking to a new guy. I dated a new girl but I wasn't but attracted to her. My attraction towards other girls seems to have switched off

How old are you?

It will take time. Did she dump you?

Its always suggested you have a clean break for 6-12 months +. There is no reason for you to stay in contact and it will also allow you to start coming to terms that you are no longer a couple. We all go through it. There are other girls out there who will be a better match even if you dont feel so.
Reply 2
Mid twenties, she was my first proper gf. First experience since for both of us. Though she had previous bf.
She didn't dump me because she couldn't bring herself to do it, so we 'mutually' broke after she stopped seeing me, cancelling dates, being moody and not talking etc. She told me she was unhappy, so I agreed to break up. I did it because no I wanted her to be happy and I still do, just I can't get over her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending