The Student Room Group

Pain during sex

I’ve had sex with multiple people (4) and on the 3rd person i started to experience pain during sex. I feel like it’s stopping me enjoying sex and abit of a put off to my new boyfriend because he has to be wary of how i am because the pain can be really bad sometimes, it’s not due to lack of lubricant or positioning so any ideas on what the hells going on??
book a doctors appointment if you feel the pain is uncomfortable and persistent. better to get it checked out now just in case it is something more serious!
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve had sex with multiple people (4) and on the 3rd person i started to experience pain during sex. I feel like it’s stopping me enjoying sex and abit of a put off to my new boyfriend because he has to be wary of how i am because the pain can be really bad sometimes, it’s not due to lack of lubricant or positioning so any ideas on what the hells going on??

No ideas but I've always found sex uncomfortable too. Just assumed it was normal for it to hurt for a female.
4 people at once? In which case by the time it got to number 3 I'd expect it to be getting sore.......... :biggrin:
Reply 4
nooo obviously not at same time, as a span of 3yeats
Original post by Apachecow
4 people at once? In which case by the time it got to number 3 I'd expect it to be getting sore.......... :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest