The Student Room Group

Would you date a hijabi?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Loosie goosie
You need to chill.

Nah I don't think He/she needs to chill.
He saying what's right.
If you're wearing that hijab, you gotta take proud of wearing it.
And, does she want to get ''married'' to someone who only likes her on tight outfits(basically just the way you look)?
In my opinion, ''everyone'' wants to be liked by what's on the inside(I'm sorry for the ppl who only want to be liked by what's on their outside).
So If I was her, I would wait until someone really appreciates her for what she is and got.
If she doesn't want that, then she should've had a deeper thought about wearing that hijab in the first place.
So, xxlaila03xx really is giving her the advice she really needs to listen to(well, If she wants to)
thats true, it frames my face nicely. Who needs contour when I have my headscarf :thumbsup:
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
lol that’s cute. hijab can really make someone look prettier
Look these are your teenage years , u wont get them back , dont let your parents control them
if u are an ex-muslim and you dont believe in the concept of hijab , dont wear it
yes so i should know. but i’m not a v pretty hijabi so that’s also summeh
Reply 43
You are wearing a hijab for a reason. What is your reason?
Wearing a hijab is like a huge sign saying “**** off I’m not interested”
Original post by Loosie goosie
"Marry first". Shouldn't they be allowed to test the waters before jumping in the deep end?

lmao i know a couple who dated for 9 years! guess what? their marriage lasted for 3 months. Test the water my ass.
Original post by Anonymous
Look these are your teenage years , u wont get them back , dont let your parents control them
if u are an ex-muslim and you dont believe in the concept of hijab , dont wear it

i'm 19. yeh i don't mind wearing the hijab at all. but i can't take it off right now, not that i even care to.

Original post by HumbleBee_x
thats true, it frames my face nicely. Who needs contour when I have my headscarf :thumbsup:

lmao ikr. hides all the fat and when ur hair gets crusty
Correct
Dating?NO
even if she's not a hijabi i wont d8 anyone tbh
Marry yes
you need to work on yourself first and figure out who you are and what you believe in. if you can't commit to one side or the other and you walk some amalgamated middle road, you won't appeal to people on either side.

hm. i'm quoting the quran without intending to. ("those who are neither here nor there but walk a middle road are hypocrites" or something like that)
I used to be

the raw power emanating from this is too much
Original post by killua.
you need to work on yourself first and figure out who you are and what you believe in. if you can't commit to one side or the other and you walk some amalgamated middle road, you won't appeal to people on either side.

hm. i'm quoting the quran without intending to. ("those who are neither here nor there but walk a middle road are hypocrites" or something like that)

the raw power emanating from this is too much

true dat
I don't know understand how so many of our Muslim sisters fall in to this deception. The Shaytaan works in interesting ways. :erm:
Marriage is so much more beautiful then a short term- rough ending relationship where you have sacrificed your self-respect to a man that is not worthy of it.
thats why we have marriage in place for us sis x
Reply 52
Am a hijabi girl tbh i wear it mostly for culture sometimes when I remove it i see men starring at me more but never approach me and i am very shy girl, i am honestly sick of being single while seeing all my friends getting into relationships and married
Would you date a hijabi pretty woman with tight outfits?

Assuming you are Muslim, I think you have lost sight of your priorities and your mind has wandered slightly. You shouldn't really be trying to dress a certain way to attract attention, you should be aiming to do the opposite. You shouldn't want anyone to approach you for the wrong reasons. Stay steadfast on the deen and someone who is also steadfast and best for you will approach you in the right way. Don't worry about what attention other people may or may not be getting. :smile:
I dont see why its a barrier its just a piece of cloth i used to live in a muslim country and most of the girls who used to date were hijabies and men had no issues
It is a barrier to non muslims. Maybe it’s something else then? someone will be attracted to you one day
Culture plus looks good on me i remove it sometimes since I live alone
Ikr, marriage is like having a forever bf/gf who will never leave you (inshallah), cause they've gone through such a commitment.
I'm acc proud I have these boundaries. I'd rather be emotionally stressed about my exams and future career over a crappy relationship! :rolleyes:
Original post by -Quava-
I don't know understand how so many of our Muslim sisters fall in to this deception. The Shaytaan works in interesting ways. :erm:
Marriage is so much more beautiful then a short term- rough ending relationship where you have sacrificed your self-respect to a man that is not worthy of it.
(edited 4 years ago)
I dont see why its a barrier its just a piece of cloth i used to live in a muslim country and most of the girls who used to date were hijabies and men had no issues

just a piece of cloth? it represents your religion that restricts dating. Muslim men not approaching you could mean many things like maybe you look too young, you’re just not attractive to them etc
Ikr, marriage is like having a forever bg/gf who will never leave you (inshallah), cause they've gone through such a commitment.
I'm acc proud I have these boundaries. I'd rather be emotionally stressed about my exams and future career over a crappy relationship! :rolleyes:

True true sister. :biggrin:
I would rather be crying over exams than a man. :lol:
I am proud of my boundaries also. :u:
Original post by samela786
Nah I don't think He/she needs to chill.
He saying what's right.
If you're wearing that hijab, you gotta take proud of wearing it.
And, does she want to get ''married'' to someone who only likes her on tight outfits(basically just the way you look)?
In my opinion, ''everyone'' wants to be liked by what's on the inside(I'm sorry for the ppl who only want to be liked by what's on their outside).
So If I was her, I would wait until someone really appreciates her for what she is and got.
If she doesn't want that, then she should've had a deeper thought about wearing that hijab in the first place.
So, xxlaila03xx really is giving her the advice she really needs to listen to(well, If she wants to)

Yeah you're right. You need to chill. With this long a*se essay.
Ye just take it off when im ploughing you in the bedroom thoo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending