The Student Room Group

Ive cheated on my bf

made a huge mistake at the weekend I went out with the girls got so drunk like never before ended up going back to this flat with this guy and we had sex worst of all I didn't use any protection and had to make my excuses to get the MAP in the following morning, the thing is I cant bring myself to tell my bf because hes a lovely guy whose treated me well, I feel like a horrible human being, I don't know if I should tell him what ive done?

Scroll to see replies

You're trash
Alcohol is not an excuse

Tell him and deal with the consequences as you wouldn't like it if the roles were reversed.
don't be a coward and tell him you did wrong
Yeah, you can't really make excuses for it. You need to tell him asap, or it'll seem worse. If you're incapable of limiting your alcohol consumption or using protection you should probably rethink if it's best for you to be in a relationship at the moment.
You can't use drink as an excuse, I feel sorry for your boyfriend
Reply 5
You should tell him. It'll haunt you and if he found out through someone else, or through some kind of slip later, you'd have the double impact of both cheating and lying about it. Tell him, apologize, and then it's up to him what he does with the information.
Some of us can see through this...
Your boyfriend has the right to know about what you've done. Carrying on with the relationship with him being in oblivion of that incident is totally unfair to him. Admit to him and in details, and allow him a space afterwards to make a decision of either forgiving you or ending the relationship, which he honestly is not to blame to do.
Original post by ageshallnot

Why do you keep commenting this on every post about females????

You ok???
Reply 9
@Amon-ster
garouUUUUUUUUUU
Original post by Anonymous
Why do you keep commenting this on every post about females????

You ok???

I comment on suspicious theads. Three were created at roughly the same time, all on contentious, triggering and sexual subjects. Draw your own conclusions...
Original post by ageshallnot

Yeah mate knock it off it's getting annoying, if you don't think the post is genuine then use the report post button
made a huge mistake at the weekend I went out with the girls got so drunk like never before ended up going back to this flat with this guy and we had sex worst of all I didn't use any protection and had to make my excuses to get the MAP in the following morning, the thing is I cant bring myself to tell my bf because hes a lovely guy whose treated me well, I feel like a horrible human being, I don't know if I should tell him what ive done?

You need to tell him. It will eat you up if you don't. As much as there will be consequences--the risk of being dumped. It's better than to lie and pretend everything is okay.
Original post by Rock Fan
Yeah mate knock it off it's getting annoying, if you don't think the post is genuine then use the report post button

What I find annoying is the fact that the same troll is manipulating gullible people, mainly teenagers, into arguments and into believing false concepts e.g. "girls cheat constantly". If you keep responding seriously to such posts you are merely feeding their ego.

I have.
1) I dislike people like you
2) if you didn’t use protection, did you think you might be pregnant? Did you use the morning after pill or anything?
Tell him as he will get an STD off you as he's oblivious his so called gf is sleeping around. Tell him the truth so he can dump you and find a loyal non cheating girl.

Tell him as he will get an STD off you as he's oblivious his so called gf is sleeping around. Tell him the truth so he can dump you and find a loyal non cheating girl
Original post by Mattious
@Amon-ster
garouUUUUUUUUUU

Garouuuuuu awooooo awooooo :lol:

Can't wait for season 3 :colone:
@amon-ster
Yeah season 3s gonna be nuts, might start reading the manga as well. Was gonna start reading aot after the 3rd season but boiii does it look like ****
Original post by Mattious
@amon-ster
Yeah season 3s gonna be nuts, might start reading the manga as well. Was gonna start reading aot after the 3rd season but boiii does it look like ****

I hate reading manga always just wait for the animation.

Right now I'm just watching Dr stone which is pretty good.

I honestly believe that cheating is one of the most evil, torturing things you could do to someone. If this post is really genuine and not a troll, then do your job and tell him. He at least deserves that.

Latest

Trending

Trending