The Student Room Group

Does he actually like me

I told me crush I liked him in the holiday but he ignored me but today was the first day back and he's single

oday he kept touching and moving closer to me in class. And when I left because I had to go early he said bye baby because someone told him to

Idk if he likes me cos he's single So today he kept touching and moving closer to me in class. And when I left because I had to go early he said bye baby because someone told him to

Idk if he likes me cos he's but he ignored me when I told him I liked him but he ignored me when I told him I liked him

If he doesn't I feel like I won't ever have a boy because he's the oneyear boy that talks to me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sorry, what?
I think I had a stroke reading this.
Grammar certainly likes you.
Ah, that's where my lost brain cells went.
Reply 5
Sorry my phone sent it twice
Can anyone translate?
Reply 7
I *think* :

"I told my crush that I liked him during the holidays, but he ignored me. Today was the first day back at school, and he's single but I'm not sure if he does like me or not. He did keep touching and moving closer to me in class, and when I left (because I had to go early) he said "Bye baby" because someone told him to. If he doesn't like me back, I feel like I won't ever have a boyfriend, because he's the one boy in the year that talks to me."
Reply 8
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
Can anyone translate?

I told my crush I liked him over summer but he didn't reply and left me on seen

But today was the first day back and he kept touching me and moving near to me in English and when I left because I go early to get the bus get said bye baby because someone told him to
Original post by Anonymous
I told my crush I liked him over summer but he didn't reply and left me on seen

But today was the first day back and he kept touching me and moving near to me in English and when I left because I go early to get the bus get said bye baby because someone told him to

I would ignore him it sounds like he’s just playing around
I would ignore him it sounds like he’s just playing around

I was trying to not talk to him but in English he started talking to me and then we could sit anywhere in class and he sat next to me
R.I.P English :rofl:
I was trying to not talk to him but in English he started talking to me and then we could sit anywhere in class and he sat next to me

You’ll just have to see what he’s like, I mean it is your first day back and you’ve only had one encounter with him, it’s pretty difficult to say what he’s playing at rn
Reply 13

next time he talks to you, try to sound very uninterested. Give him the impression that you moved on because it does actually sound like he's playing you
Are these some lyrics to a rap?
You’ll just have to see what he’s like, I mean it is your first day back and you’ve only had one encounter with him, it’s pretty difficult to say what he’s playing at rn

He sat by me on the bus as well and he's my friend as well. He also asked me if I'm looking for a boyfriend because he's found one (someone in our class who ive never seen before cos it's a new class)

Original post by jas149
next time he talks to you, try to sound very uninterested. Give him the impression that you moved on because it does actually sound like he's playing you
So from what I can gather, he sat with you in English and you clearly got so distracted that you've forgotten all about grammar?

This bit doesn’t make sense “because he’s found one..” found what? A new girl to like?
Original post by Discrepancy
This bit doesn’t make sense “because he’s found one..” found what? A new girl to like?

No found a boyfriend for me because he asked if I was looking for one.
I still don't know if he likes me for real or just acting like he does to mess with my feelings

Because this morning he sat by me on the bus and his bag fell on the floor (he had 2 bags). And I picked it up and he told me to hold it but idk if guys would ask girls to hold something for them if they were friends.

And he said to some one in our year I'm trying to get a girl or something like that and I said what and he said what

And in English he sat behind me and everytime I looked behind me to look at the clock he was looking at me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending