The Student Room Group

how much to do these a level exams/practicals

if i was to teach myself biology/chemistry and another a level (i am okay at maths but a level maths i would not even be able to do the first question lol) physics i find easier than chemistry but so boring but i hate chemistry as well but it is needed anyways biology i could definitely get an a maybe even an a* as i love it will always be motivated for it and find it easy, chemistry i am not sure but i will hopefully get an a i will motivate myself and revise revise, the third subject what should i do? i hate english/history/geography/languages/ i would sit as a private candidate and i know there is a lot of practicals so if i taught myself i would save some money so does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to sit?
Reply 1
i think you have to pay fees if you're 19 or older?
Reply 2
Original post by yibby03
i think you have to pay fees if you're 19 or older?

yeah you do that’s why i’m asking if anyone knows how much the exams/practicals are :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
if i was to teach myself biology/chemistry and another a level (i am okay at maths but a level maths i would not even be able to do the first question lol) physics i find easier than chemistry but so boring but i hate chemistry as well but it is needed anyways biology i could definitely get an a maybe even an a* as i love it will always be motivated for it and find it easy, chemistry i am not sure but i will hopefully get an a i will motivate myself and revise revise, the third subject what should i do? i hate english/history/geography/languages/ i would sit as a private candidate and i know there is a lot of practicals so if i taught myself i would save some money so does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to sit?

What you wrote is virtually unintelligible.

Courses vary between £800-£1300 depending where you sit it.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
What you wrote is virtually unintelligible.

Courses vary between £800-£1300 depending where you sit it.

is that cheap for an a level with the practicals as well?
Original post by Anonymous
is that cheap for an a level with the practicals as well?

Just the practical. Roughly speaking further away from London the cheaper.
Online courses tend to be c£400.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending