The Student Room Group

Parents higher education level

if one of my parents has a degree from a pakistani univeristy, but they do not use the degree should i still declare it on UCAS? pakistani degrees also arent really recognised in the uk
I might be wrong but can't you just put I don't know because my mum started a uni degree in Hungary but didn't finish it and I wasn't sure about what my dad had done so, I think I was able to just I don't know. I might remember it wrong though. If I am wrong or this is of no help and no one else is either then ask your school or UCAS themselves you'll probably get a quick answer and will able to move further on. Good luck. 🍀
Reply 2
Original post by laura10203
I might be wrong but can't you just put I don't know because my mum started a uni degree in Hungary but didn't finish it and I wasn't sure about what my dad had done so, I think I was able to just I don't know. I might remember it wrong though. If I am wrong or this is of no help and no one else is either then ask your school or UCAS themselves you'll probably get a quick answer and will able to move further on. Good luck. 🍀

okay, thank you ! <3
Reply 3
I have lost no love

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending