The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Annie72
I"m sure he recently got married to a woman though....so maybe not. I know for sure that my favourite actor is gay ( look at my avatar) but what the hey love him anyway.:biggrin:

Alan Davies got married to Kate Maskell at the start of last year. He also dated Julia Sawalha for years but they never married.

So, unless he is in serious denial, I don't think he is gay.
Reply 61
i think the real question is who is straight everyone seems to be gay in hollywood.
Annie72
I"m sure he recently got married to a woman though....so maybe not. I know for sure that my favourite actor is gay ( look at my avatar) but what the hey love him anyway.:biggrin:

didn't John Barrowman get a civil partnership, he is fabulous in Torchwood and Doctor Who :love:
Reply 63
theredwindmill
didn't John Barrowman get a civil partnership, he is fabulous in Torchwood and Doctor Who :love:

Yes he did :biggrin: ........hes so hot and even more so in real life too :biggrin: :biggrin:
robbie williams is so gay
Reply 65
Most celebrities which are really good looking get accused of being gay. This is generally because the said accusers are trying to bring the celebrity down since they want to think that the competition will be not so much of a competition if they are in the deluded state of thinking X is gay.

Pretty sad. Good looking celebs that I've heard are gay: Brad Pitt, Wentworth Miller, Johnny Depp; list goes on.

Just admit it guys, you're ugly, deal with it. :frown:
Reply 66
Hmmmm I don't know really.

Robbie Williams has always seemed quite gay to me.
Seanisonfire
i'm well gay

I know :lovie:
Clefeen

I am dating Daniel Radcliffe :ninja:
Reply 69
Lord Hysteria
I am dating Daniel Radcliffe :ninja:

lol
Reply 70
I can't believe Angelina Jolie was in a les relationship years back before she was as famous as she is now, with a tai les!
Richard Dawkins is gay.
Reply 72
Aconite
I've got my suspicions about Stephen Fry.

It's just speculation, mind.

Stephen Fry is very openly gay.

"My first words, as I was being born... I looked up at my mother and said, 'that's the last time I'm going up one of those.'"”

;laugh;
Reply 73
Julian McMahon (Christian Troy from Nip/tuck) maybe? I dunno! I don't really have a gaydar! :p:
EskimoJo
Julian McMahon (Christian Troy from Nip/tuck) maybe? I dunno! I don't really have a gaydar! :p:

No he isn't.
Trust me.
I have researched! and stalked him :ninja:
emilY?
Stephen Fry is very openly gay.

"My first words, as I was being born... I looked up at my mother and said, 'that's the last time I'm going up one of those.'"”

;laugh;

I'm sure Aconite is really surprised to hear that news(!)

Also, that quote isn't really Stephen Fry's, it was one of his friend's (I think) which he quotes occasionally. It doesn't exactly show him at his most witty...

Most of you probably won't have heard of Leisha Hailey, but she's gorgeous. :smile:
Reply 76
Piano Thing

Also, that quote isn't really Stephen Fry's, it was one of his friend's (I think) which he quotes occasionally. It doesn't exactly show him at his most witty...

Okay, sorry.

And yes you're right he said that in an interview, possibly the Pamela Stephenson-Connolly shrink rap dooh dah... or Parkinson...can't remember.
Reply 77
Piano Thing

Most of you probably won't have heard of Leisha Hailey, but she's gorgeous. :smile:

Ohhh yeah, from The L Word (love that show). Somehow it's more fun trying to guess which actors are homosexual when they rarely pay gay roles and such :tongue:

Clefeen

I hope so. At least, Williams literally turned me gay. Damn that Rock DJ video :redface:
What about gay football players? Joe Cole?

Apparently Ashley Cole is gay and his marriage to Cheryl is for convenience. He's supposedly gay and she's supposedly racist.
the_mars_volta
Apparently Ashley Cole is gay and his marriage to Cheryl is for convenience. He's supposedly gay and she's supposedly racist.

oh God!
Is that true, my brother was telling me about it - I thought he was teasing!
Is he really?
I feel sorry for him - football isn't very homo-friendly

Latest