The Student Room Group

My boyfriend is flirting with another girl

So I found out my boyfriend has been texting a girl from school and he referred to her as cutie, called her sexy and an attractive girl. Are these enough to break up with him or am I overthinking?

-Sky
Yes, u deserve better girll
Do you know this for sure?

If so yes, if you want to break up with him then break up. But if you're missing context don't.
Reply 3
Original post by sinfonietta
Do you know this for sure?

If so yes, if you want to break up with him then break up. But if you're missing context don't.

I have screenshots to prove it
Original post by Anonymous

may you cant send me one
How did you find out? Have you spoken to him about it?

This is kinda creepy. How did you find out?
Reply 7
So I found out my boyfriend has been texting a girl from school and he referred to her as cutie, called her sexy and an attractive girl. Are these enough to break up with him or am I overthinking?

-Sky

Get rid! Know your worth <3
Original post by Skylar1430
Let's just say I had access to something that I do not exactly want to talk about and no I haven't yet because I don't know how to bring it up. Also cause I don't know what to do about it.

Did you hack his phone? Doing something illegal/invasive is worse than flirting with a girl in my opinion. You should just have spoken to him or left them. There’s no need to invade privacy.
Reply 9
Original post by YaliaV
Did you hack his phone? Doing something illegal/invasive is worse than flirting with a girl in my opinion. You should just have spoken to him or left them. There’s no need to invade privacy.

No nothing like that I'm not a techy girl and I trust him. Trusted him. He always told me about how other girls would try and flirt with him and he'd shut them down immediately so I never had trust issues with him
No nothing like that I'm not a techy girl and I trust him. Trusted him. He always told me about how other girls would try and flirt with him and he'd shut them down immediately so I never had trust issues with him

do you know her, ever chat to her before this , what age group we talking about
He won't be first and won't be the last.

Talk to him and take it from there. You came out of anon by accident in your last post.
Original post by jetblackmazda
do you know her, ever chat to her before this , what age group we talking about

I've spoken to her a few times but only ever about school things. 16
Original post by Danelius
He won't be first and won't be the last.

I know
Dump him and ask out the girl.
Original post by YaliaV
Talk to him and take it from there. You came out of anon by accident in your last post.

It's okay I accidentally clicked on it. I guess I'll have to confront him about it then. I'm just not ready for the outcome
Original post by AlishaWhite
Dump him and ask out the girl.

Plot twist of the year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending