The Student Room Group

What kind of online business would you suggest to set up?

I need another source of income and I'm trying to set up something online. Do you guys have any suggestions? Would be much appreciated!
Reply 1
I set up an online web-hosting business not that long ago and started to make profits relatively quickly through advertisement. However, I'd say find something you're interested in. I was very interested in computing and computer systems so setting up that business was both interesting for me and got me some experience that I could use on a CV.

However, I know a lot of people make profit off of selling things on amazon and ebay that they can buy from local shops and sell for more online if that's something you'd be more interested in. Try googling it.
Reply 2
Original post by scotgeo
I set up an online web-hosting business not that long ago and started to make profits relatively quickly through advertisement. However, I'd say find something you're interested in. I was very interested in computing and computer systems so setting up that business was both interesting for me and got me some experience that I could use on a CV.

However, I know a lot of people make profit off of selling things on amazon and ebay that they can buy from local shops and sell for more online if that's something you'd be more interested in. Try googling it.

Thank you for the advice much appreciated!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending