The Student Room Group

How many countries do you have family in?

Im from the UK and other than here I have an aunt in South Africa that's it.
3, if you don't count the UK.
Germany, Austria and Mongolia.
Reply 2
Seven, I think
Reply 3
I have family in South Africa too, America, New Zealand and Australia! (the only family I have in the UK is my parents lol)
England and Scotland :lol:
Scotland and Germany so 2 :smile:
Reply 6
Don't seriously know
Oh my.

Coming from the Balkans aka a poorer and not to long ago struck by war region (+ having a big family) I can round up quite a lot of countries.

My parents are from Bosina but they moved to Slovenia (where I was born and we still live in) 30+ years ago. I'm an only child but counting my nearer family (so just aunts, uncles and cousins) it goes:

Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia, Germany, Croatia, Macedonia, Italy, Russia, USA and I think that's about it.

Counting cousins of my parents we further expand to Austria, France, Canada, Montenegro and probabbly elsewhere...

As for me, I'd love to come and do my postgrad studies in the UK and see how life there is like (I've been to London and it remains my fav city in the world so far so I'd love to see more of the country)
(edited 4 years ago)
I have family in Australia, Spain, and Italy.
Eight??
4 I think
Reply 11
Scotland, England, Australia, some tiny island.. there’s probably more but that’s all I can think of.
Original post by FemaleinDress
Im from the UK and other than here I have an aunt in South Africa that's it.

I am originally from South Africa, but now live in Scotland. I have family in the USA, UK (Scotland and distant cousins in England), South Africa and Namibia. There may actually be more family in different places, my dad's father passed away when my dad was a teenager and we don't much about his family (whether he had brothers or sisters,etc- we think he was estranged from his family). We hope to find out more soon.
(edited 4 years ago)
UK, Germany and Ireland (not that I know any of my Irish family - have the passport tho! :woo: )
3 I think

Quick Reply

Latest