The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

My referee forgot my predicted grades

Hello, my referee forgot to send my predicted grades and I have already applied. I am applying for edinburgh, and they sent me a mail on Euclid portal to tell me to upload the predicted grades before the 20th january, which was yesterday. I am uploading them today, on the Euclid portal of the university, and am one day late. Will they still consider my application? If not, who should I contact, and how? Will the other universities i applied to also ask for the predicted grades? And how can I send them to the other universities (Imperial, Aberdeen, Glasgow?
Original post by Arthur2002
Hello, my referee forgot to send my predicted grades and I have already applied. I am applying for edinburgh, and they sent me a mail on Euclid portal to tell me to upload the predicted grades before the 20th january, which was yesterday. I am uploading them today, on the Euclid portal of the university, and am one day late. Will they still consider my application? If not, who should I contact, and how? Will the other universities i applied to also ask for the predicted grades? And how can I send them to the other universities (Imperial, Aberdeen, Glasgow?

Upload the results, email the unis explain the situation and apologise.

Then wait for a response.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
OK, thanks. Done. Do you think this will totally block out them considering me or not?
Original post by Arthur2002
OK, thanks. Done. Do you think this will totally block out them considering me or not?

Most likely no, they just want the best students so will view your application normally imo, however I dont know this is just speculation.
Reply 4
Right. thanks, I needed a bit extra confidence:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending