The Student Room Group

how do you talk to the guy that you are so nervous around?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fanofeverything
Guys are attracted to confidence.
In your most comfortable setting - talk to him. Do you go to any clubs?
Talk to him in your non uniform, on social media etc..

I'm just saying your point is not completely correct, guys are attracted to different girls, me, I prefer shy girls, not girls who hit up every single guy they see in the corridor. It's all about what type of girl the guy likes.
Original post by kelvin1011
Can someone help me with my Peanut Butter problem it's urgent.

I am really sorry tho man.
Original post by Isabel Bello
I am really sorry tho man.

I'm just playin.
I'm just saying your point is not completely correct, guys are attracted to different girls, me, I prefer shy girls, not girls who hit up every single guy they see in the corridor. It's all about what type of girl the guy likes.

well the guy that I like is really quiet and he plays football but the thing is that every time that we touch he lingers longer than should and that also applies to staring at me.....GOD he stares at me A LOT tho and I mean I like it but he won't make the move and I am too scared to do so my self and normally I am the one to make the first move on guys
oh ok but honestly if you do have that question then here's your answer: YOU CAN DO EVERY THE HECK YOU WANT ITS AMERICA. don't forget that, dawg ok?
oh ok but honestly if you do have that question then here's your answer: YOU CAN DO EVERY THE HECK YOU WANT ITS AMERICA. don't forget that, dawg ok?

what would happen I actually kissed this dude tho? how would he respond
Can someone help me with my Peanut Butter problem it's urgent.

keep grinding
da grind don't stahp
use a ferk
How do you talk to the guy that you are sooooooo nervous around

Alright, so, you go up to him and you look him in the eye like you are peering into his soul that is really beautiful, why else would you like him? And then, you lightly smack his arm, laughing manically at his silence. Or, just make it obvious. My son Andrew found his partner by going to Oxford to play the field.
Original post by coolcat12345
Alright, so, you go up to him and you look him in the eye like you are peering into his soul that is really beautiful, why else would you like him? And then, you lightly smack his arm, laughing manically at his silence. Or, just make it obvious. My son Andrew found his partner by going to Oxford to play the field.

he knows that I like him but I just need to know is if I kiss him how will he get? will he get mad will he Erect or what? but thanks that helps lots
this convo is about how to stop being nervous around a guy instead it turned into a convo about peanut butter ..lol ❤️❤️ ❤️❤️

i think all you need to do is be yourself , if you try and do something extra he might just find you weird...
but what you depends on how close your relationship is to him... how long have you guys been friends..? how long have u liked him for? how old r u?
I am 16 and I've liked him for about a year now. since February of last year are you a guy?
he knows that I like him but I just need to know is if I kiss him how will he get? will he get mad will he Erect or what? but thanks that helps lol

Well he's a boy, so he will probs like it. Shoot your shot.
I am 16 and I've liked him for about a year now. since February of last year are you a guy?noo.. im a girl..

noo.. im a girl... and have you guys ever like flirted.?
Who cares about 3d people, just watch anime and you got yourself a waifu or husbando. Live like the edgy kids across the street.

What peanut butter do you guys like?

How ignorant are you to think everyone is from your "great country".
well the guy that I like is really quiet and he plays football but the thing is that every time that we touch he lingers longer than should and that also applies to staring at me.....GOD he stares at me A LOT tho and I mean I like it but he won't make the move and I am too scared to do so my self and normally I am the one to make the first move on guys

Just be around him more. And, if he’s quiet - you literally have the upper hand. Just say “hi, how are you” etc or make a joke
Original post by suraya elyas
noo.. im a girl... and have you guys ever like flirted.?

a little but b4 that we would always look at each other but then after like 3 mins HE would look away
How ignorant are you to think everyone is from your "great country".

if you ask this question on this website then I would ASSUME that you are formed here or at least if you are here and I didn't mean it as a bad thing so chill " how ignorant are you to think that I would say that. **** dawg I'm am from Africa
if you ask this question on this website then I would ASSUME that you are formed here or at least if you are here and I didn't mean it as a bad thing so chill " how ignorant are you to think that I would say that. **** dawg I'm am from Africa

A few things I got from your comment
1. Only Americans eat peanut butter
2. You can't spell
3. You should go back to school and stop worrying about boys lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending