The Student Room Group

Hazard perception

I’ve been learning how to pass the hazard perception test, I was wondering are the clips in the test CGI because the clips on the app are all cgi?
My clips were all GCI in the real hazard perception test
Reply 2
Was they the same clips as the ones on the app
Original post by Torigracex
My clips were all GCI in the real hazard perception test
Original post by Guesty47
Was they the same clips as the ones on the app

If there were, I didn’t notice. I doubt they’d use same ones as are in the app simply because it would give people who use/buy the apps an advantage over people who don’t. From what I remember the CGI in the real thing was much better than that in the app I used so I don’t believe they were the same.
They aren't the same clips as in the app, but similar things happen. Namely, in mine, bikes coming out of side roads, pedestrians, children walking, cars coming out of roads on the opposite side. Also CGI but very realistic. The app is poor compared.

However, the theory questions on the app are the same as the ones asked in the test, but I'm sure there is something stupid like 1000/1500 questions included in the app, so if you can remember them all then great lol.

In mine, the questions that confused me were ones on cars with trailers attached, as I didn't expect them!
Use the website theorytestpro, it’s got lots of examples for hazard perception as if it were the real exam
The clips in the test have all been CGI for some years now, (but quite realistic). It means they can update and change them more often.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending