The Student Room Group

Does he like me back?

I met this guy a couple of months ago on a night out and we’ve been in contact (not like close contact but we have the occasional chat over social media). We’ve met on nights out and stuff and have danced together a couple of times and he’s really and very very good looking.
The other day, he added me on snapchat (idk how because we have no mutual friends or anything) and we’ve been talking more on there. In the past, when we talked, I was often the one carrying the conversation and he would sometimes leave me on read/ give short responses and I just sort of assumed he wasn’t interested in talking to me but over snapchat, he’s more talkative and is now the one who tends to carry the conversation sometimes. I’m not sure why he suddenly decided to add me and talk with me over snapchat, I mean our conversations aren’t like deep or anything, they’re just about interests and whether or not we are going to certain uni events, so nothing too personal/ heavy. The only thing is that he takes absolutely ages to reply, like he asked me something and I sent it almost 20 hours ago and he still hasn’t opened it....
I’m probably just trying to make myself believe this but do you think there’s any chance he might be interested in me based on the stuff I’ve said??
i don’t know. i don’t really think he does given his long reply speed.

rule of thumb: if they like you, you won’t have to ask or question it, you’ll just know.

:smile: x
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
i don’t know. i don’t really think he does given his long reply speed.

rule of thumb: if they like you, you won’t have to ask or question it, you’ll just know.

:smile: x

Yeah I guess so..... thank you
Reply 3
I don’t know though, he seems to be more interested in talking to me now than he did before and he actually asks me questions about what I do and stuff whereas before he was just not interested, don’t know what to make of it though
Reply 4
And like he’d be the one who approached me at the bar and stuff but like I said, the fact that he just takes so long to respond is a little confusing...
Reply 5
Like it’s been almost 24 hours since I messaged him and he hasn’t opened it yet :frown:
Reply 6
Okay so he replied :smile: but I was in Snapchat at the same time and could tell that he'd sent a very short message so I didn't open it because I wasn't sure of how to carry the conversation forward... this has gone back to the way we used to talk so I'm gonna assume he isn't interested and just move on, there's no point in getting upset over this I guess because we don't really know each other well enough for feelings to be hurt... I wish I could have been more confident and actually asked him to do stuff together but the fact is that we are on the same course and if he said no then it would have made lectures and nights out incredibly awkward for the both of us...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending