The Student Room Group

Do I like him?

So I have this friend and I've been around to her flat quite a lot for preeing before nights out and dinners and things. Anyway, one of her flatmates is really nice and we talked a little by preeing but then he added me on snapchat and we've been talking a lot since then. Basically, over the last 2ish weeks we have become closer and I've gone out with him (and my friend) a lot more than last term
Last week we went out together and I got really drunk and ended up spending the night in his room and his coursemate (nothing happened) and I shared a bed with him. Then on Monday, he was bored and asked if I wanted to come to his room but I invited him to my flat instead and we watched a film together/ordered food and stayed up the whole night just talking and laughing at each other.
Obviously it is platonic and today he went home for the weekend but I found myself missing him a lot (even though we've only really been good friends for a week) today and I have liked guys in the past but I've never found myself missing a boy before. I don't know whether its because we've been spending a lot of time together recently or whether or not I like him
He is the first guy I've gotten this close to so I don't know whether its just that I miss him as a friend or whether I am starting to develop feelings.... like he is such a nice guy and is fairly good looking and we get on really really well. He replies quickly, he actually listens to what I have to say, I trust him a lot, he knows his boundaries, we've gone out together and he has taken care of me afterwards, we like spending time together.... I just miss him so much even though its only been a couple of hours since I saw him. We've clicked so well over the last week and have become good friends very quickly, like we've planned more nights out, cinema trips, sports events to do together. We are so similar and have a lot of common interesrs and are of the same ethnicity so we understand our backgrounds really well.
I don't know whether I just miss him as a friend or whether I have actual feelings....
Reply 1
Like I don't find myself getting jealous of any of his other friends who are girls (I normally get jealous if I like the guy) and am completely okay looking bad and go bare faced infront of him and normally when I like a guy, I feel the need to look good infront but I feel completely comfortable looking less presentable infront of him. There was this guy that I liked a lot and he was trying to help me get with him and actually made a lot of effort but ever since we have become better friends, I realised that I don't like the other guy anymore....
Reply 2
Idk what to think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending