The Student Room Group

Optional a level exams September

Obviously no one knows the details but what do people think it will be like? The same format as usual or maybe for a subject that usually has three papers for example will only have 1 or 2? I do maths physics and bio and surly we could just do the first two papers? It’ll mean less to mark and even if it’s easier the grade boundaries will reflect that and allow comparison with the other years.

Also are they likely to take place in the usual place, at our sixth form?

And if half the year group wants to retake is that an issue?

Finally, surly it’s not extremely unlikely these exams might be cancelled again if this virus comes in waves, I’ve heard the second wave might be around then (early autumn)

Again, I’m aware no one actually knows, I’m just asking for peoples opinions.
Original post by Sretep01
Obviously no one knows the details but what do people think it will be like? The same format as usual or maybe for a subject that usually has three papers for example will only have 1 or 2? I do maths physics and bio and surly we could just do the first two papers? It’ll mean less to mark and even if it’s easier the grade boundaries will reflect that and allow comparison with the other years.

Also are they likely to take place in the usual place, at our sixth form?

And if half the year group wants to retake is that an issue?

Finally, surly it’s not extremely unlikely these exams might be cancelled again if this virus comes in waves, I’ve heard the second wave might be around then (early autumn)

Again, I’m aware no one actually knows, I’m just asking for peoples opinions.

Impossible to tell and until theres more information I cant see the point in speculating as theres simply nothing to go on. Best wait and see for more insight and then speculate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending