The Student Room Group

Tesco job

I had a tesco interview for a immediate start temporary job, and today got a phone call saying I got a job and have an induction on Monday! On the phone they said I need to bring bank details and a NI number, is there anything else I need?

Scroll to see replies

How old are youI want a job at Tesco
Reply 2
Take ID
oooh Tesco
:smile:
I wish I could work for my local Tesco metro but I have to be 18 😔 is there any way of working at Tesco I had an interview there before.
I love a bit of Tesco where is it located?!
Original post by Pro Gamer 2003
I wish I could work for my local Tesco metro but I have to be 18 😔 is there any way of working at Tesco I had an interview there before.

they should do apprenticeships??
Original post by ellie.oakeyx
I had a tesco interview for a immediate start temporary job, and today got a phone call saying I got a job and have an induction on Monday! On the phone they said I need to bring bank details and a NI number, is there anything else I need?

Proof of ID is a good call, although it's not usually mentioned since it's just assumed you'd have ID on you anyway.

Otherwise if they've not told you to bring anything else, then that's all you need to bring. If you're worried, you can send an email asking if you need anything else. Otherwise just take what they've told you to take.
Original post by Roseyr1119-20
they should do apprenticeships??

I’m in full time education and I’d rather have a part time job. I just want a job really and a lot of supermarkets are advertising Tesco, Aldi, Lidl, Asda. But Tesco, Lidl and Aldi only take 18 year olds for the temporary jobs and the Asda close to me aren’t advertising
Reply 9
Hi! I also applied for a job at tesco for an immediate start temporary job. I just wanted to ask when you submitted the application and went back to the dashboard site, was there a blue button with Action Pending Questionnaire?

Im trying to complete it yet it always comes up with this page about Step 7: Equal Opportunities Monitoring. I complete and submit it yet the blue button doesn't go away. Did you had a similar situation like mine?
(edited 4 years ago)
When did you apply? I applied to Tesco for a immediate start job yesterday
Reply 11
Original post by Mustafa0605
When did you apply? I applied to Tesco for a immediate start job yesterday

via the Tesco career site. its buggy as helllll
How long did they take to reply to ur application? I've applied to 5 last night lol, still waiting to hear back.
has anyone done the interview and know the sort of things they ask?
Original post by Tariq4342
How long did they take to reply to ur application? I've applied to 5 last night lol, still waiting to hear back.

Have they replayed yet
Original post by heatherrrrrrr
Have they replayed yet

Nope, I've applied to literally 10 and still havent heard back, dnt care at this point lol, not worth the risk!
How long after u applied did they contact you and around what time did you receive the phone call
Original post by ellie.oakeyx

How long after u applied did they get in contact and arnd what time did they phone you
Hey guys i also applied for a immediate start job arnd 4days ago now and i still havent heard a thing back it says 'application under review' im feelin very paranoid now and keep waiting for my phone to ring'
Original post by Elishahhh
Hey guys i also applied for a immediate start job arnd 4days ago now and i still havent heard a thing back it says 'application under review' im feelin very paranoid now and keep waiting for my phone to ring'

same it’s been 6 days for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending