The Student Room Group

Whos not that bothered about social distancing?

It's a little annoying, and will be bad for me if we're not allowed out at all. but i don't have a social life anyway, and so the impact is not that much for me. anyone else feel the same?
Get online friends stop complaining
i'm not enjoying it at all, i'm very bored :laugh:
Original post by Ferrograd
It's a little annoying, and will be bad for me if we're not allowed out at all. but i don't have a social life anyway, and so the impact is not that much for me. anyone else feel the same?

You know, the funny thing is that everyone I speak to when I'm out shopping, seems to feel that there has been a gross over reaction.

Now wait for the insults to pour in, saying that everyone who isn't at home, gibbering in fear, is a callous, heartless, monster.
Original post by David Getling
You know, the funny thing is that everyone I speak to when I'm out shopping, seems to feel that there has been a gross over reaction.

they won't be saying that when there are so many deaths that mortuaries can't deal with them all...
I was socially distancing anyway. Who did I talk to and see beforehand lol no one
Original post by David Getling

Now wait for the insults to pour in, saying that everyone who isn't at home, gibbering in fear, is a callous, heartless, monster.

We going to end up like Italy soon because of idiots that are still going out. It is boring, we get it, but stop going out. Soon you people like you will be crying because everything has gone to **** because people can't listen to easy instructions.

There is this magical thing called social media, where you can still talk to your family and friends. You can't wave a wand and expect the virus to go away lol.

I dont really care if i get corona but 2 foster family member's have asthma so i still have to be careful.

I dont really care if i get corona but 2 foster family member's have asthma so i still have to be careful.

Original post by TSRuserintheUK
Get online friends stop complaining

not everyone is allowed social media !
It's not enjoyable at all but I'm doing it. I'd feel awful if I ended up giving it to someone who's at risk and they die.
Original post by entertainmyfaith
i'm not enjoying it at all, i'm very bored :laugh:

yeah, it might get to point you just go to ur mates house or so
I'm healthy and not socially distancing or bothered about other people coming into physical contact with me.
Still going to work, doing the shifts of absent coworkers, getting sent out to buy other people's meals & shopping, taking dogs out for their training & exercise, seeing friends/other volunteers/vulnerable people in need of assistance.
Reply 12
I'm fine with it in the week, it's Friday/Saturday night that it annoys me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending